Join our server on Discord

Most Messed up Movie I have ever seen!
oh funny story I was lying down going to bed and something popped up I don't know what it was but I think I got it partly from the invader zim ep about lice (why of all the eps did they show that!?) and what ever it was was pretty fricked up I even said what the hell was that? or something to that affect

with tank anyone in a diaper isn't weird (most of the time) but I seem to gwt bored with my sigs so I get new ones a lot I'm searching for a new one now but I still remember that joke if anyone wants to hear it
actually i see weird things in my dreams...i see from killing a guy i hate and then crawling inside of his dead body and bathing in his blood and guts to talking with my friends about the weather...and weirder than the gory dreams is the conversations from the other type sometimes actually happen(but most of the time it seems i start the convos myself and i probibly subconcioiusly make it happen that way, or at least thats what i tell myself)

my sig sucks, i need to write a good poem that doesn't break the 255 character limit, the best one that comes close is like 267 after i edited it from like 280, any more than that and it would be bad
I just bought The Punisher DVD and watched it. Yep, it's a cool movie. It has a lot of funny stuff that I'm not supposed to laugh at, the only good slapstick.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against