Join our server on Discord

best place to live
i want to say 'canada is the best country ever and better than the usa cause we don't have as many problems" but that is a lie, canada is just as fucked up as the usa, we just have different problems...

sorry i just had to say that, i'm not in a good mood about my country right now cause i was watching the news and realized the fact that canada is pretty fucked up thanks to our nutjob ex-leader jean cretian

but generally i like living in canada, and want to live in a big city , vancouver or victoria fit all the criteria i want(as mentioned before) plus if i get abducted by aliens, so what? they'll return to earth and i'll sell my story and make a lot of money, plus i'll get my 15 minutes of fame!
Quote:plus if i get abducted by aliens, so what? they'll return to earth and i'll sell my story and make a lot of money, plus i'll get my 15 minutes of fame!
They'll use your DNA to make a race of super clones, you'll get cancer, or a green thing on the back of your neck.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:They'll use your DNA to make a race of super clones, you'll get cancer, or a green thing on the back of your neck.

that just adds to the story and i'll make more money off of it

plus i'm pretty sure my DNA is defective, so they'll make a race of stupid humans that are good for nothing
Nothing is as good as the Louisiana gulf coast! Crabs, fish, and usually plenty of sunshine! I say this as Hurricanne Ivan is bearing down on us! That should tell you something!

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted
SchizoKat Wrote:i want to say 'canada is the best country ever and better than the usa cause we don't have as many problems" but that is a lie, canada is just as fucked up as the usa, we just have different problems...

sorry i just had to say that, i'm not in a good mood about my country right now cause i was watching the news and realized the fact that canada is pretty fucked up thanks to our nutjob ex-leader jean cretian

hey remember what I say I'm not in D.C. so don't come to me about how this country is stupid (same with the fatness I'm thin)
and I see that you have a problem with a leader like we do (is this the biggest anti-president movement or what?)
i really don't have a problem with americans, america is great, i just like canada better, but then again an american would like america better, it's really just a matter of where you grew up...as for the leader, i don't have a problem with him, he was just an asshole, and a liberal, i personally support the new democratic party because they believe that the working class should have jobs, all the other parties think that we should cut cost of spending by eliminating all government employees, so we won't have to pay them money.

the only party that thinks different is the bloc that want seperation...so they suck! i've even heard that some people thing the entire west of canada(BC, alberta, and saskatchewan) should seperate and become their own country...

and then there is our premier(think governer) of bc. he screwed about 50, 000 people out of jobs, closed alomst half of the schools in my city and tried to privitize our healthcare system. he did all this because apparently we were spending more money than we were making each year and it was addingto our deficit, and it was the NDP's fault cause they were in power when they say we had this deficit. BUT the real truth is that the liberals(party in power now) lied and actually the NDP(previous party that was in) had the books perfectly balenced, and in fact the last year they were in power we were running with a surplus, not a deficit. the sad thing is that the liberals have 77 of 79 seats, and people predict that the NDP will have the same ammount next election, and not havinh opposition gives the liberals the ability to pass any law freely...

and this is what i mean that canada kinda sucks right now, but i'm pretty sure over half of you didn't understand the last 3 paragraphs...
sorry just sticking up for the normal part of the us but boy you do have problems don't you
Quote: he screwed about 50, 000 people out of jobs, closed alomst half of the schools in my city and tried to privitize our healthcare system. he did all this because apparently we were spending more money than we were making each year and it was addingto our deficit,
Well, at least your guy tried to fix the deficit, instead of creating and adding to it with a massive and unnecessary war that hit the 1000 mark in casualties recently. I'd take hard money saving over hard money spending any day.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote: he screwed about 50, 000 people out of jobs, closed alomst half of the schools in my city and tried to privitize our healthcare system. he did all this because apparently we were spending more money than we were making each year and it was addingto our deficit,
Well, at least your guy tried to fix the deficit, instead of creating and adding to it with a massive and unnecessary war that hit the 1000 mark in casualties recently. I'd take hard money saving over hard money spending any day.

i was talking about the premier of BC, not the prime minister of canada

to put it in more american terms, the premier is like a governer and the prime minister is like the president...

and he KNEW that the books were balenced, he lied about it during the elections, and then later someone who was in charge of the books told the pudlic that it was false, and we were balenced each year,(BTW that info about the funds should, by right, be publicly announced every year) but he continued to lie until someone proved him wrong. oddley enough he has saved millions of dollers, and not a penny has gone to the people, but his party DID vote to give themselves a raise(strange coincidence huh?)

this guy was also arrested in hawaii last year for drunk driving, with a blood alchol level that was twice the legal limit, and he still claims that he had only 2 martinis...pretty strong martinis huh?

btw, the only reason i know all this is listening to my dad rant about things, cause he and my mom are government workers, and if it wasn't for the union, they would have both lost their jobs. so i hear about this all the time, and i read the newspaper everyday(i think i'm the only 16 year old that does that)...just in case you think i'm rambling on about something i really don't know about(i have been accused of this by someone who doesn't even know wwhat a premier is, let alone anything else, and she lives on my block)