Join our server on Discord

I wanna be the minority
This is my response to B.E.T.'s Hip Pop Comedy Show. It angered me, and when I get angry, I either kick stuff, or I write a poem. Fortunately for you, it was the latter this time. I'll release this on a poetry compilation later (it'll be several months). It'll be called the "Angry White Boy Polka".

When I Go "Old School", I Go Medieval

B.E.T. is putting on their Hip Hop Comedy Show again.
It
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
hmm quite angry and slightly music related just as a lot of your work
I'll bet you noticed the "Papercut"-like chorus.
I know that you saw me.
yeah btw how do you like american idiot
I haven't heard of that show. Then again, I don't watch that much T.V. nowadays.
I know that you saw me.
no the new green day song
Oh, I consider the new Green Day song to be "Favorite Son" on the Rock Against Bush 2 album that just came out. Speaking of Green Day, the girls across the hall were given the assignment of taking everyone's picture for the bulletin board, and I knew they were coming for me first. So, I printed out a picture of myself from my computer, and came out of my room with a paper bag over my head so they couldn't take a new picture. As I expected, they were waiting outside my room, but they only got a shot of me with the bag over my head holding up my picture. Later, I let them get a real picture, after I got rid of my bag hair. I got the paper bag idea from The Network. Honestly though, I don't own any Green Day albums other than "International Superhits", because their songs are so short, I feel that I'd be getting ripped off. Anyway, the girls asked if they could have the picture of myself that I printed out. They taped it to their door. Apparently, I've got supermodel status. :D
I know that you saw me.
now maybe you can get a grlfriend but would that end your angsty style of writing?
I got a chance to hear "American Idiot" (the live version) on Yahoo. I guess Green Day needs a fourth member for live performances. It's not so great. "Favorite Son" is a much better song. The rest of Rock Against Bush 2 isn't bad, mostly obscure punk. I paid $8.00 for 28 songs, so at least it's a value. Rock Against Bush 1 should be coming in the mail for me soon. I'll let everybody know with a final review, and possibly a sig change for the upcoming election. Wink
Quote:now maybe you can get a grlfriend but would that end your angsty style of writing?
I think two of them already have boyfriends back home. This isn't something they told me, of course. I just happened to overhear them saying, "I kind of wish we didn't have boyfriends." I don't think that was a reference to me, but more the temptations in college in general (they're freshman). I'm beginning to realize that the three of them are determined to get me out of my room as much as possible. They knocked once while I was taking a nap, once right after dinner, and once while I was on the can (my bathroom is next to my room, so I still heard them). Like I said, they've figured out that I'm a loser, but since I'm a cute loser who says crazy things, they want me to have what they consider fun. Does this change my style? No, their antics make me remember what I already knew, that most people my age aren't serious. They just like playing their little games. In this case, the game is "What can we get the loser to do?" I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I hate the game and the players. Yep, I'm a player hater. Still, it is kind of nice that they put my picture on their door, and I do like the attention.
I know that you saw me.
you know sometimes I'd rather play those dumb little games then do what I do but that's a long story