Join our server on Discord

Other digi Forms
I was wondering, I recall reading somewere about other armored digimon forms that if say V-mon used the digi egg of hope or whatnot, & recall that site saying that they appeared in certain episodes. Now I cant find this site or recall what it was called.

Is there a good site with pics & attacks etc of these other forms?

Also, were there forms made of the other fusions that were not in S4? Like say Izumi's fusion?
Check here:
http://free.hostultra.com/~digitalempire...eemon.html

Not all of those are his armor forms of course but it's easier to check them straight from that particular page. That site also has pages like that for all the other S02 rookie's alternate armor forms including Wormmon's. As for where they appeared it was mostly in Tamers, Frontier and the movies that haven't been dubbed yet.

As for the other hybrid forms:
http://free.hostultra.com/~digitalempire...ybrid.html

Hope that helps.
Or better yet check HERE: http://newgaea-nxs.com/encyclopedia/encyclopedia.html

The full version of Megchan's Encyclopedia in full, and slightly updated for some of the more recent booster packs... I am working on finishing the updates, and hope to have the whole new edition up in a month or so... at the most. Of course, the new version isn't at all up yet, since it also merges the Official and FanMade encyclopedias...

As for your question, here's a simple table showing how the six Digimon from 02 can Armor Evolve...

V-monArmadimonHawkmonTailmonPatamonWormmon
Digimental of CourageFladramonBoarmonAllomonLynxmonBaromonShadramon OR Fla Wizarmon
Digimental of FriendshipLighdramonSepikmonRinkmonBitmonStegomonTogemogumon OR Thunderbirmon
Digimental of LoveSetmonPteranomonHorusmon (Holsemon)SwanmonPipismonOwlmon
Digimental of PurityYashamonFrogmonShurimonKabukimonPonchomonNohemon
Digimental of KnowledgeHoneybeemonDigmonFlybeemonButterflymonMothmonSearchmon
Digimental of FaithDepthmonSubmarimonOrcamonTylomonMantaraymonArchelomon
Digimental of HopeSagittarimonSheepmonMoosemonGoatmonPegasmonBullmon
Digimental of LightGargomon (Gargoylemon)SeahomonHarpymonNefertimonManbomonCoatlmon
Digimental of Kindness [not in the show]KangaroomonChamelemonn/aOpossumonPrariemonPuttimon
"Golden" Digimentals of Miracles (M) and Fate (F)Magnamon (M), Gold V-dramon (F)Elephamon (M)Peacockmon (M)Maildramon (Tailmon + Miracles OR Plotmon + Fate)Rhinomon (M)Kongoumon (M)

There are a few other miscellaneous additions, like Terriermon + Fate = Rapidmon (Gold Armor), and the more recent Armored forms of Kenkimon (Gabumon or Solarmon + Friendship), Thunderbirmon (Impmon or Gotsumon + Friendship), and Fla Wizarmon (Tentomon or Wormmon + Courage).

As far as the trees in Frontier...

Takuya & Ancient Greymon
Flamon > Agnimon / Vritramon > Aldhamon > Kaizer Greymon > ANCIENT GREYMON

Tomoki & Ancient Megatheriumon
??? > Chakmon / Blizzarmon > Diapenmon > ??? > ANCIENT MEGATHERIUMON

Kouji & Ancient Garurumon
Strabimon > Volfmon / Garmmon > Beowulfmon > Magna Garurumon > ANCIENT GARURUMON

Izumi & ANCIENT IRISMON
??? > Faeriemon / Shutumon > Jet Silphymon > ??? > ANCIENT IRISMON

Junpei & ANCIENT BEETMON
??? > Blitzmon / Bolgmon > Rhino Kabuterimon > ??? > ANCIENT BEETMON

Kouichi & Ancient Sphinkmon
??? > Kaizer Leomon / Leopamon > Raihimon > ??? > ANCIENT SPHINXMON

Those without human partners are like this:

??? > Grottomon / Gigasmon > ??? > ??? > ANCIENT VOLCAMON

??? > Ranamon / Calmaramon > ??? > ??? > ANCIENT MERMAIMON

??? > Arbormon / Petaldramon > ??? > ??? > ANCIENT TROJAMON

??? > Mercuremon / Sefirotmon > BLACK SERAPHIMON > ??? > ANCIENT WISEMON

Of course, I also believe that their "true" Hybrid forms would be different, much the way that Kouichi no longer became Duskmon and Velgmon after his Spirits of Darkness were purified. I'm sure that by looking heavily through all the cards I could piece together a bit more on each of the Hybrids, but it's not time I have to spend hunting for that when I need to finish updating the encyclopedia so that I can release the full update.
nate's right I checked although the spellings seem a little weird
Quote:Junpei & ANCIENT BEETMON
??? > Blitzmon / Bolgmon > Rhino Kabuterimon > ??? > ANCIENT BEETMON
I think I've got the only story that includes RhinoKabuterimon.

Quote:Tomoki & Ancient Megatheriumon
??? > Chakmon / Blizzarmon > Diapenmon > ??? > ANCIENT MEGATHERIUMON
My fanmade filled in the second set of question marks, and I would think that Bearmon would fill in the first set. I can try to draw a picture of JediFrigimon for the encyclopedia. I'm not a bad artist, but I'm not very good at doing anime style.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
UnknownH:
The reason my spellings may seem odd, is because I spell them in the way I feel is MOST appropriate. I use Faerie because it reads slightly less as "gay" and is still appropriate to the origins (English "fairy" is closely derived from french "faerie"); Ancient Trojamon (rather than the common "Ancient Troiamon") is pronounced the same as the common form, but again, is more 'appropriate feeling' to me.

Bearmon evolves into Gryzzmon (Gryzz is a corruption of "Grizz", which is short for "Grizzly", a type a bear), and is a normal Level III (aka: Child, Rookie) Digimon. I will concede the possibility that he could be the "Pico" level form, but I can only search for a Chakmon card that lists "natural" devolutions -- there are, in Starter Version 8, Volfmon and Agnimon cards which use a SINGLE normal chain. Also, Bo-850 (Chakkmon) doesn't list Bearmon as a possible de-evolution -- it does, however, list Gomamon, Lopmon, and Yuki Agumon (none of them humanoid enough to be the Pico form).

St-762 Agnimon
Evolution Rquirements: Flamon + OO

St-779 Volfmon
Evolution Requirements: Strabimon + OO

Also, I can't exactly use FMDs to fill in official chains. Also, it's "Daipenmon" (Dai means great, pen is short for penguin), in order to correct my typo...

If I were going to simply assume, I'd probably go something like this...

Goblimon > Grottomon / Gigasmon > Pile Volcamon > ??? > ANCIENT VOLCAMON

Otamamon > Ranamon / Calmaramon > Mermaimon > ??? > ANCIENT MERMAIMON

Alraumon > Arbormon / Petaldramon > ??? > ??? > ANCIENT TROJAMON

ok that makes sense but

there is a wisemon like there's a mermaidmon
Nate Hunter:
While what you're saying makes sense (especially on the faerie/fairy issue which I completely agree with,) with all due respect it causes way too much confusion for the rest of us who are used to seeing how the Original japanese version of the names were Romanized or the dub translation names.

Spelling the digimon's names the way you see fit is fine for your personal use but you'll most likely end up having to explain why you're spelling them that way every time you do so which is a hassle for everyone involved.
Nate Hunter Wrote:Or better yet check HERE: http://newgaea-nxs.com/encyclopedia/encyclopedia.html

The full version of Megchan's Encyclopedia in full, and slightly updated for some of the more recent booster packs... I am working on finishing the updates, and hope to have the whole new edition up in a month or so... at the most. Of course, the new version isn't at all up yet, since it also merges the Official and FanMade encyclopedias...

Of course, I also believe that their "true" Hybrid forms would be different, much the way that Kouichi no longer became Duskmon and Velgmon after his Spirits of Darkness were purified. I'm sure that by looking heavily through all the cards I could piece together a bit more on each of the Hybrids, but it's not time I have to spend hunting for that when I need to finish updating the encyclopedia so that I can release the full update.

hey thanks. I was just curious & just expected a few links, not all the trouble of making charts & such. :shock:

As for the site you suggested, I have been looking at it, but without knowing much about all the possible forms & such, plus there so many its hard to keep track of whos whos, & also with some having two names, its difficult. Also, I Mainly wanted to put a face to the name. I also cant use the computer for to long cause it gives me severe headaches at times.

As for the other hybrids like Ranamon, when they briefly returned to help fight the royal knights, wouldnt they have been purified? Or was it more of a "the animators didnt want to have to come up with new forms & waste time explaining who used to be who."

Are there no Advanced-Hybrid forms for the other 4? Or the Duskmon/Velgamon combo? Or zeta-hybrids for the other 8?

:?: thanks Basicly, I was just curious, & am one of those Obsessive people who like order & if one can go into a form, the other sshould to kinda person.
don't know the series is full of those and no not yet but I made some mugshots of them
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/unk3412/detail?.dir=/9e10&.dnm=c472.jpg
just go though the four
and no duskmon/velgmon combo and Zs? Neo Arch Angemon did some pics of a few(search for him) and wisemon has a few ideas too