Join our server on Discord

We lack the Moses to look the saints in the eyes
mowgly Wrote:relax , he wasn't talking serouis, i think.

RELAX!! RELAX?? ha! i cant relax! 1. i'm hyper, and 2 i got to go back to school in 2 days, i'm going to a totally different school and only 2 of my friends will be there and we don't really get along, so i'm gonna be alone in a school about 3 times bigger than the one i was at(3 times in size and about 4 times in students) and i have to sorta get back in shape mentally for school, meaning i can't be lazy anymore and i gotta remember to think things through...

plus i was basically saying whatever and shurgging it off cause i really don't care, i could get laid easily, i'm in high school, all i gotta do is offer a girl some weed and she'll say 'yes' lol sad thing is thats true for about half the girls at my old school, and probibly will be for half the girls at my new school!
whoa what I post? sorry I was tired stuff like that always happens andhey what high school did you go to for girls that easy?
That's not easy; that's cheating, and that's why he won't do it, right Schizo? By the same token, I could use charm with lots of big words to confuse girls into sleeping with me, but I'm not going to be doing that.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
sorry schizocat i understood it in a bad way.
yeah chaging school isn't nice cause i have changed like 7 times, i left lots of friends behind i was small so i didn't pay atention. that's why i didn't matter mcuh making friends cause i changed school, i take very long to make friends and hey about your family members i wasn't refering to smart thou (academic results).
Veemon's Followers
mowgly: don't worry 'bout it, i didn't explain it properly, so it's partly my fault

wisemon: that's one reason of many, i also respect women and don't think of them as objects, i want to wait until after marrage or with someonei really love, whichever comes first, and i don't really know if i want to sleep with girls, i find that i like being around girls and can make good conversation with them, without thinking about sex(and personality is #1 for me for a gf/bf) but i find guys to be more attractive physically(and thats really low on my list) this is also the reason why i'm bisexual, but since i seem to like girls more, i would say i'm bi who likes girls more

and last but certainly not least, unknown: not all girls are like that, but quite a few are, and i could sleep with them if i offered them enough drugs, their addicts, the school i went to is a watered down version of the one i'm gonna go to(tommorow BTW), and thoes girls are pretty much the popular hot girls too...but if you want a name: john mcinnis junior secondary school(it's a middle school that goes from gr.8-10) and the one i'm going to is Prince George Secondary School(this one goes from 8-12, but i want to jmcss, cause it has much better teachers and better quality programs, but less to choose from cause it's so small)
Quote:i also respect women and don't think of them as objects, i want to wait until after marrage or with someonei really love, whichever comes first,

and personality is #1 for me for a gf
Well, ditto on those parts, not so much on the finding guys attractive thing. I'd hate to break it to you, but you probably get along with girls better because you find guys more attractive. If you say you're bi, I believe you (keep in mind though, Elton John also started by saying he was bi), but this is why gay men have so many straight female friends.
I know that you saw me.
that's true and that's just what I say with stuff like that I do like girls for more than just a body (just as long as they're not too ugly(sorry that's just a reaction))
wise: well, you see i could see myself going out every weekend in university and getting laid my hot guys, but never being in a serious relationship with a guy, where as girls, i can see myself getting married and having kids with them

so it's something like this:

Guys=random sex
girls=serious relationshhips, and marrage with children

thats why i say i'm bi as well, i want to get married to a girl that i love, i just couldn't marry a guy, i don't think i could love a guy more than physically...but maybe i'll meet a man that changes that for me...ya just never know...
Quote:thats why i say i'm bi as well, i want to get married to a girl that i love, i just couldn't marry a guy, i don't think i could love a guy more than physically
You only feel that way because you're a product of your environment. The media subconsciously pushes images that a straight marriage is a "right" marriage, and the only way it should happen. While they've made the physical attraction seem acceptable, they've kept this lingering exception in your head. You can't marry somebody that you're not physically attracted to, and you certainly can't (or shouldn't) have children with that person. Any marriage counselor can tell you that marriages without sexual attraction just don't work too well, or at all. I say try and find a guy you can see yourself spending the rest of your life with. As I've explained before, if you're going to "have" kids, I strongly urge you to make them female ones.

With yet another wise post, I become a Digidomain Vet.
I know that you saw me.
Quote:With yet another wise post, I become a Digidomain Vet.

congrats....

but, someone like my girlfriend, i love her both physically and non-phhysically i can see myself with her getting married. and i'm not completely gay cause i still find girls hot, and quite attractive...maybe i am a product of my environment like you say but i don't think so, what makes me like digimon now? when digimon first came out i hated it(i saw a few episodes and didn't like it) but now i love it, i would consider buying dvds of the seasons if i had money...it's things, as trivial as they may be, that make me think i don't listen to the media like you say, but i might be wrong(thats my self doubt kicking in again)