Join our server on Discord

We lack the Moses to look the saints in the eyes
Quote:well, when talking to a girl try to notice things about her(aside from her brests), if shes wearing a shirt that says 'i love nirvana' try talking about nirvana or music or something
Cynical girl mode:
If I notice the message on her shirt, that means that I was checking out her breasts.

Seriously though, girls around here don't like anything close to Nirvana. Mostly it's the hip pop crap, but some like pop punk. Unfortunately, it's the poppest of the pop punk. Like, we've got a Yellowcard concert coming up here. I don't think a "punk" (using the term very loosely) band could possibly pander to late teen/early twenty girls anymore than that. Actually, the entire Spider-Man 2 soundtrack is pretty much the worst of punk.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
"I think they probably noticed my Digimon Frontier wallpaper on my computer, although they didn't say anything. Let's hope they didn't notice the minimized "Digiartist's Dom" at the bottom of my screen. Not that I'm ashamed of this interest, but I'd hate to have to explain it."
yeah I don't want anyone to put that two and the other two together eith me either

"I wouldn't charge, but maybe they were implying that they wanted more than air conditioning."
duh come on man

"I think my awkwardness, the practicality of my room, and my scientific talk, made it pretty obvious that I'm a virgin."
so who really cares that might help

"Here's another Fincher: Both guys and girls have no extra desire to pop fat or ugly virgins,"
duh

"but when they see someone cute and innocent, they want to take advantage of her/him."
kinda

" It won't come to that, because nobody takes advantage of me. I'll be a sucker who gives too much, but I won't get screwed over."
you are angry aren't you
Wisemon Wrote:Cynical girl mode:
If I notice the message on her shirt, that means that I was checking out her breasts.

well, if a girl thinks that first thing, trust me you don't want to be with her, thoes types of people are usuly mentally imbalenced

Wisemon Wrote:Seriously though, girls around here don't like anything close to Nirvana. Mostly it's the hip pop crap, but some like pop punk. Unfortunately, it's the poppest of the pop punk. Like, we've got a Yellowcard concert coming up here. I don't think a "punk" (using the term very loosely) band could possibly pander to late teen/early twenty girls anymore than that. Actually, the entire Spider-Man 2 soundtrack is pretty much the worst of punk.

music was just an exapmle, try something like movies or tv
Quote:well, if a girl thinks that first thing, trust me you don't want to be with her, thoes types of people are usuly mentally imbalenced
You're saying I'm a mentally unbalanced girl? If you'd asked some people fourteen years ago, you would've been half right.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:You're saying I'm a mentally unbalanced girl?

hmm...i already see your problem, if your a girl looking for girls, you should be looking in a lesbian bar! :P

*sigh* just make conversation, if you manage to find a ggirl that is a decent conversationlist then your luckey...

...but then again who am i to talk about getting a girl in bed, i'm only 16 and a virgin too...but w/e
16? ha! I have you beat in many ways
UnknownH Wrote:16? ha! I have you beat in many ways

...and what does THAT mean?
20 and no contact above a hug and one horrible attempt at trying to get a rise out of me with a bad I'm guessing lap dance (it was by a slightly large girl that kept bugging me but I did grab her ass once to get back at her) and everytime I tryed to get a girlfriend I screwed up badly beat that
uh...ok, if you say so...
relax , he wasn't talking serouis, i think.
Veemon's Followers