Join our server on Discord

We lack the Moses to look the saints in the eyes
Quote:i love her both physically and non-phhysically i can see myself with her getting married. and i'm not completely gay cause i still find girls hot, and quite attractive
Oh, why didn't you say so in the first place? Really, that's not quite what you said before.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
well, i said "i find guys more attractive physically". i still find girls attractive, but i wouldn't fuck a hot girl if we didn't at least tolerate one another, with guys all they can't be is the jock sterotype(which i hate): stupid arrogent and a i know everything and i'm better than you attitude...but living here in PG i call thoes people "teenage hockey players" i've never met an adult who was a hockey player(note i'm saying adult meaning someone 20 or over and not a teen, even though people who are in their twenties are considered something like young adults)
You know, I was telling a kid how you said you'd have to get smarter to understand me, and I started explaining how I was trying to get you to question your bisexuality. Then this guy, who has a girlfriend that he talks to everyday, suddenly says, "Wait, where do you meet these bisexuals?" I didn't tell him the details of our messageboard, but I gave him a vague answer. I think his girlfriend is in for a surprise. Wink
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
hmm...well, you didn't succeed in making me question my bisexuality, i made my decision after careful consideration, i even considered if i was gay or not, but i couldn't ignore the feelings i have for girls, plus after i make a descision i don't second guess myself, for me second guessing leads to questioning myself in general, which leads to me thinking i'm stupid and depression, which at one point led to a suicide attempt...i sorta use the marks on my left arm(i'm right handed btw, and was using my right hand to cut my left arm) as a reminder to not go that path again, and i'm actually much happier now...