Join our server on Discord

jackie Fucks Jade (loli)
It's kinda weird because this is the first time drawing a character (Jackie) whose based on a real person; whom I've saw in real life. :P

http://www.hentaisha.com/shagallery/albu..._jade_fuck
that's quite weird man but still pretty good (and if he finds out you can use rover's excuse from his lemons)
I prefer older, big titted Jade, but it shows your still in rare form. *thumbs up*
yeah he is isn't he
*is speechless for a moment*

Nice. That pic took me back for a second. I love the job you did with Jade's eyes! I believe you captured her expression exact!

Also, what's with Chan's nuts? You going for the more Japanese style? :P

*laughs*

I think you did a good job with Chan's face though. I mean, you made him look more like Chan in the series, rather than Chan in real life, but then again, it helps to keep everything in a certain ratio. Nice job.
Angeteen Wrote:I think you did a good job with Chan's face though. I mean, you made him look more like Chan in the series, rather than Chan in real life, but then again, it helps to keep everything in a certain ratio. Nice job.

Yeah, considering Chan's, what, in his 60's?
really? wow
Chan is in his 60s? I thought it was more of his 40s or 50s.

I guess what I said now has double impact. I mean, in the show, Chan looks what? To be in his mid 20s or early 30s?
BEST HENTAI I'VE SEEN IN YEARS!!!!
stop the caps lock please