Join our server on Discord

Resurection of the old
about once a month I used to .. checkup on the old almost dying pages of the DaD in nostalgia yet ..... as I checked today .. the place looked more lively and active then .erm .. normaly almost like in the old days :P .. anyway as more and more people seem to creep out of the woodwork it looks like a suitable time for me to make a reaperance here ... fassionably late but here nontheless ... heh I`m seeing so many new names ... I wonder who recognises me ... elv teh renamon addict :P
I remember you from #DaD if I'm not mistaken! Welcome back! :D
yeah, I remember you from the old boards. Welcome back ^^
honestly...i sortaecognize the name...i don't know from where, but it looks familiar...somehow, maybe i saw a post or 2 of yours on older topics...but hi welcome back(i am new here), my name is Schizokat(well, at least thats what i'm saying my name is) nice to met ya!
yeah you're the origional rena-adict aren't you
unknownH --> he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he

or in otherwords ... yes XD
Yep, I know that nick from the IRC channel.. =D wb!
well you're CT hard to read as it is shows it
The name is familiar, but I don't recognize people by name...mostly by sig. What where your notable acheivements again?
notable achievements .. heh well I think I ran some of the largest spam operations back on the old board :P and then there was my renamon obsession/addiction ... as for sig ... I had 3 renamon in there with some tables and stufferm yah summat like that ^^