Join our server on Discord

good thing for me *not so much you*
yay some of my stories are in now :) im happy kinda *as much so as a mellow dramatic fool can be* so be happy...... i comand yooooou...... not working? ok plz read and send me some ideas hell i dont even mind adding your character if you got a got a good background as to meeting if you wanted annnnnnyway yeah read its good for you
Moved to the Author Section since it's about the stories. :D
Helpful link: http://digiartistsdomain.org/lemons/caseyray/
heheh thank you ^_^ you read em?
Not bad, Sir Casey, not bad.
A few spelling errors, an eccentric writing style that is kinda refreshing, a little short for my tastes, but all in all, some solid stories. And stories with humor, something that I can't seem to incorperate into my stories..

Ah well, I guess I gotta try harder! :P
thank you ^^: as of recent i hadnt had much time to write though *by the time i finish my math my brain is mush* but i will get the next chapter out asap and as for spelling errors.... eh no ones perfect *sheepish smile*
I seem to have trouble writing as well. Only recently(a week ago) could I start writing decent ideas again. I thought that I would have had my second chapter of mine done in JULY..but I just sorta got two months worth of writer's block and lack of motivation..