Join our server on Discord

absolutely the stupidest thing you've done
it is hard to remain optimistic at times, i know about depression, i was depressed before, and my girlfriend was depressed at one time(actually she was just a friend then) i was lucky to have good friends to talk to with my problems and thaks to them i didn't commit suicide and i am not depressed. with my friend i stayed by her side and was always there to listen to her and i helped her through her problems(by just listening) and now she's fine too.

i think you need to talk to someone about your problems, if not a friend a therepist(but i would suggest a friend because they don't charge, and you can rely on them).
well that sux not to much i can say but good luck, brace for the worst and hard liquior always helps... till you wake up next to something and puking your guts out...
SchizoKat Wrote:it is hard to remain optimistic at times, i know about depression, i was depressed before, and my girlfriend was depressed at one time(actually she was just a friend then) i was lucky to have good friends to talk to with my problems and thaks to them i didn't commit suicide and i am not depressed. with my friend i stayed by her side and was always there to listen to her and i helped her through her problems(by just listening) and now she's fine too.

i think you need to talk to someone about your problems, if not a friend a therepist(but i would suggest a friend because they don't charge, and you can rely on them).

plus they can be annoying, hence how the saying; but how do you really feel, started

*how the @#$% do you think i feel, i just @#$%in told you!!!*

(shrinks get me all... grrr like)
true shrinks are annoying...and then they say that you have some kind of mental problem, at least friends will just say you have depression, and not some complicated thing!
hmm yeah shrinks yeah
analyze this http://www.digibros.net/~fet/FanDubs/Ry-...mentRP.zip
wouldnt work :(
*raises hand* same here, but i just saved it on my comp and listened to it then deleted it...'twas funny!
yeah it was wasn't it
gahhhhh it doesnt work at all for me :*(
do you have winzip?