Join our server on Discord

absolutely the stupidest thing you've done
i don't know if i can name a stupidest thing(i jst wouldn't know what to say) but i can name a variety of stupid things that i do on a day to day basis(or that i remember...

lemme see, today i walked into a huskey gas station to get a gateraide(sp) after a 2 hour bike ride, and when i took off my helmet my hair(which BTW is long) was in a sorta mohawk from the helmet and sweat, and everybody in the store was staring at me and i had no clue until some kid said "nice hair freak" to me and i checked it in a mirror...

another one: 2 days ago i was supposed to go to my friends house to babysit her little brother for the day but after i closed and locked the door i realized i forgot my keys, well, that day my parent had gone out of townto my cousins wedding, and my 1 sister was out of town for her friends wedding and my other sister was just married so she was at a hotel on a honneymoon with her new husband, and the number for the hotel was inside. i got really pissed off when i realized that every window was locked and the sundeck door was locked that i kicked the sundeck door really hard and the bar that locks it fell out so i laughed for a minute and went inside to see 4 confused cats and 2 dumfounded dogs staring at me...

er i'll name one more: 3 years ago in grade 8 english i didn't do any homework or any in class work and expected to get an A and was shocked to see i got a F(37% was the grade) so i begged my engglish teacher to give me extra credit work, and he agreed, and i managed to pull my mark up to a c(65%), so i got luckey there...

there is many more things that i do that are stupid, but i don't feel like naming them right now, i will later though
I switched on TV and looked on the music channel.

My biggest mistake I know now yet.
SchizoKat Wrote:i don't know if i can name a stupidest thing(i jst wouldn't know what to say) but i can name a variety of stupid things that i do on a day to day basis(or that i remember...

lemme see, today i walked into a huskey gas station to get a gateraide(sp) after a 2 hour bike ride, and when i took off my helmet my hair(which BTW is long) was in a sorta mohawk from the helmet and sweat, and everybody in the store was staring at me and i had no clue until some kid said "nice hair freak" to me and i checked it in a mirror...

another one: 2 days ago i was supposed to go to my friends house to babysit her little brother for the day but after i closed and locked the door i realized i forgot my keys, well, that day my parent had gone out of townto my cousins wedding, and my 1 sister was out of town for her friends wedding and my other sister was just married so she was at a hotel on a honneymoon with her new husband, and the number for the hotel was inside. i got really pissed off when i realized that every window was locked and the sundeck door was locked that i kicked the sundeck door really hard and the bar that locks it fell out so i laughed for a minute and went inside to see 4 confused cats and 2 dumfounded dogs staring at me...

er i'll name one more: 3 years ago in grade 8 english i didn't do any homework or any in class work and expected to get an A and was shocked to see i got a F(37% was the grade) so i begged my engglish teacher to give me extra credit work, and he agreed, and i managed to pull my mark up to a c(65%), so i got luckey there...

there is many more things that i do that are stupid, but i don't feel like naming them right now, i will later though

as for the kid hope you told him he wasnt much better

now lets see...... this one isnt that bad but still not too good eigther a few days back i ended up walking from one end of my school to the other trying to find my next class.... *in my deffence i can say i had a real bad head ache that day and my friend actually pegged me with a history book in the back of the head* 3 class periods later and after hunting him down and savagely beating him with the same text book i was right next to it when i started looking and as luck would have it one of the @#$% janitors saw the whole thing *3 hour detention* so i had home work from hell :\ and i'll save how i got the name frenchfry assassin for later lol
There was one thing I did that I always come back to, and probably always will for the rest of my life, whenever a question like this posed to me. It wasn't exactly stupid, but was done in extremely poor judgement on my part, and will never cease to haunt me. There weren't really any terrible consequences, but still, it's eally hard to talk about. Actually, I've never even told anyone, and I won't start here.

On a lighter note, I asked my parents for a fouton as a gift, and let them give my bed away for charity. Two years later, my back is terribly twisted and I wake up sore and miserable. A terrbile choice on my part.

Also, I definitely attended the wrong college, and for the wrong reason. So I really threw away four years of my life surrounded by people I hated, and taking classes I wasn't satisfied with. Another very poor choice. Yeah, this is a little more serious than my fouton problem, but I'm trying to move on and get over it. The best is yet to come, right?
you want a poor choice:

when i had finished grade 5 my parents gave me the choice to go to a different catholic school, than the one i was at, i choose to stay there and wait out the next 2 years...BIG mistake.

everyday for 2 years i was made fun of, picked on and hated by the kids there. the teachers really didn't care about me either, they NEVER took my side, i can remember walking by some gr.4 kids when i was in grade 7 and they purposly kicked a soccer ball at me, while they were laughing they said "yeah! i nailed that mother f**ker! well, i told them to f**k off, they told the teacher, i instantly got a detention for swearing, i told the teacher what they did to me, it was my fault for being in their way, i told the teacher they called me a mother f**ker, and i got another detention for swearing, and the teacher didn't believe me, so i called the teacher a b**ch and got another detention for swearing at the teacher.

because of that school, i gave up my faith in god, and became a athiest, now i realize that i should have been mad at the teachers there and not god. Everyday i wish i hadn't turned my back on my religion, and everyday i regret everything i have done between gr.6-10...
undo Wrote:There was one thing I did that I always come back to, and probably always will for the rest of my life, whenever a question like this posed to me. It wasn't exactly stupid, but was done in extremely poor judgement on my part, and will never cease to haunt me. There weren't really any terrible consequences, but still, it's eally hard to talk about. Actually, I've never even told anyone, and I won't start here.

On a lighter note, I asked my parents for a fouton as a gift, and let them give my bed away for charity. Two years later, my back is terribly twisted and I wake up sore and miserable. A terrbile choice on my part.

Also, I definitely attended the wrong college, and for the wrong reason. So I really threw away four years of my life surrounded by people I hated, and taking classes I wasn't satisfied with. Another very poor choice. Yeah, this is a little more serious than my fouton problem, but I'm trying to move on and get over it. The best is yet to come, right?

girlfriend or friends? :\
lol sorry casey, but i find your question funny...i don't know why though, i just do...blame it on my insanity!
gahhh *head hits desk* ok i walked into that one but i was refuring to the collage

and besides you want something this good you gotta do it the same as anyone else cuban cigars and good wine Wink *and only goes any where if you a girl*
Casey Ray Wrote:and besides you want something this good you gotta do it the same as anyone else cuban cigars and good wine Wink *and only goes any where if you a girl*

gah! wine is weak! give me hard alchol(sp)! then you get drunk quicker and have more time to hit on the ladies Winkand maybe a few cute/hot guys (i'm a bisexual guy BTW)
Casey Ray Wrote:girlfriend or friends? :\

Well, it was because of a friend, but a friend that I was so smitten with that I couldn't have imagined life without him, so it might as well have been a girlfriend. Yeah, I had a crush on him. Big time.

Of course, he ended up changing a lot over the course of the first semester, and I had a hard time dealing with it. Meanwhile I was getting screwed over in a lot of my classes, and was too blinded by my depression and confusion to see that I really just needed to get the hell out of there. By the time I came to my senses, I'd been there for two whole years, and saw that it would probably just be best to ride out the rest of the time there than to try to transfer.

I like to think that I've learned from that whole experience, but I think I still make decisions with the same kind of motivations. Unfortunately I'm caught up in one right now, and I don't know how it's going to end. I'm trying to remain optimistic, but it's tough.