Join our server on Discord

absolutely the stupidest thing you've done
I too have a very bad thing that I have done, and I to cannot divulge the information here...

But if you wanna hear my angsty story, IM me...

AIM: m335h73r
The stupidest things I have doneI dont know maibe not going to a party after I finished the
9 jear of school.
ok guys dont hate me for saying so but with the exception of anus and m33... this was a bust half of the posts were saying that its too bad to mention (then why did you?) or some thing that really isnt that bad i mean cmon theres NOTHING you can admit too? Wink open up guys were all friends here... or at least for the most part *duno who you hate*
Hey, some people might not be too confortable divulging specific, potentially self-incriminating details over the internet.

Hell, if the guy I nailed happens to come across this page, I'm kinda fucked since an incident where a flying frozen steak dents a car roof is pretty unique.

Or so I've been lead to beleive.
Well the first thing that came to my mind was this one time while skiing. I was skiing through this tree run, proceeding along until i had to cut back onto the actual path because i had to get to the chairlift, well i was moving along making my way back to the run, i weave around a tree and all of assuden there is this Giant lip(This one was really nasty, practicly a 90 degree angle) directly in front of me, well i was traveling way to fast to stop so i just had to hit it, So i go flying off this lip i probably cleared about 12 feet, and i have no clue how far up i was, the whole time flailing wildly, and came crashing down on my back. Moral of the story, look before you leap.
Anus Individual 20 Wrote:Hey, some people might not be too confortable divulging specific, potentially self-incriminating details over the internet.

Hell, if the guy I nailed happens to come across this page, I'm kinda fucked since an incident where a flying frozen steak dents a car roof is pretty unique.

Or so I've been lead to beleive.

true your absolutly right... *screw my last post and sry if i pissed anyone off in the process ^^;;*
well let's see I failed math but the girl thing you won't get out of me
UnknownH Wrote:well let's see I failed math but the girl thing you won't get out of me

awww cmon i'll be your best friend lol lol
The stupidest thing I've ever done...hrm...

...that...

...is a secret. ^_~

agz
let's just say I have no girlfriend (and had none)