AcDc
Steve Miller band

Other
Nightwish
Nirvana
Beastie boys...yes the beastiie boys :P

and i'll stop now ^.^;;
no prob actually kinda needed to get back on track ^^;
so far i haven't seen anyone else than me on this topic that likes smile empty soul...that's weird, what's weirder is i noticed this before i noticed i wasn't wearing any pants!@.@ *runs off to put pants on and get his smile empty soul cd*
SchizoKat Wrote:so far i haven't seen anyone else than me on this topic that likes smile empty soul...that's weird, what's weirder is i noticed this before i noticed i wasn't wearing any pants!@.@ *runs off to put pants on and get his smile empty soul cd*

hmmmmmm never heard of em... and at least put on a tube sock lol (if you know the red hot chile peppers you'll get the joke)
lol yea, i understood it...

well, in my defence it WAS 2am and i had a slight case of insomnia, and i decided it was too hot to wear clothes to bed and i was listening to my Smile empty soul DLed songs...

i wonder why nobody has heard of 'em, their quite good...i heard of them on a evanescence board a few weeks ago, and DLed a few of their songs and fell in love with the band...
so do you find happiness at the bottom of a bottle? do you do it all for the drugs? do you do it just to feel alive? (who's never heard of them)
Smile Empty Soul? Sure, I've heard of them (of course, I've heard of pretty much everybody in the genre). I liked "Nowhere Kids" a little better, but my favorite song of theirs so far was the one they did for "The Punisher: The Album", "Finding Myself".
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
UnknownH Wrote:so do you find happiness at the bottom of a bottle? do you do it all for the drugs? do you do it just to feel alive? (who's never heard of them)

yes, yes, yes, and all my friends haven't heard of them...to answer your questions...

personly i like all my problems the most...but finding myself is quite good nonetheless...
if that was aimed at me then quite honestly i can say im happy with who i am and no i dont do drugs *drink on ocassion* annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd yeah
Casey Ray Wrote:if that was aimed at me then quite honestly i can say im happy with who i am and no i dont do drugs *drink on ocassion* annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd yeah

heh...that's a parody on a lyric from 'bottem of a bottle by smile empty soul'

"i do it for the drugs,
i do it just to feel alive.
i do it for the love,
that i get from the bottem of a bottle" <~~~~~the verse.

:D