Join our server on Discord

The book
Wisemon Wrote:Whoa, not so fast pal. I believe that a boy who would otherwise be straight can easily be turned gay by being raised by two gay parents, especially if they're girly gays (you know the type).
Now, you really believe this?? Let me ask everyone a question.. How many of you, learned about sex from your parents? Most likely none, so on the basis of that renders your statement invalid.. And that's a fact.
Quote:Now, you really believe this?? Let me ask everyone a question.. How many of you, learned about sex from your parents? Most likely none, so on the basis of that renders your statement invalid.. And that's a fact.
No, that's not even logical. You learn about sex from a book, or TV, or whatever, and then you ask your parents about it, but that's just one talk. In the long run, it doesn't matter where you learn about sex so much as what kind of relationship you're around. It's the day to day routine that builds the true influence. If everyday, your father puts on his turquoise jewelry and goes off to dance at the club while your other father meets with interior decorating clients, that's going to make you a little fruity. I'm not going to say that's a fact, because I know the definition of fact, unlike some people.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
You have your view, and I have mine. Abiding by the creator of the topic, I'm not here to start a war. All I'm here for is to voice opinion. As I said before, you have yours and I have my own. Whichever is right, is not up for discussion.
Quote:All I'm here for is to voice opinion.
Sure, now you admit it. That's the right move. Urban is the only one here with the ability to out-debate me, and he's been mysteriously absent. I recently passed his post count.
I know that you saw me.
Boy, I could out debate you with my eyes closed, I rather not, and ruin your so called perfect debating. Plus, I would rather not, risking a ban over something stupid. The ball is in your court, you play, and I'll play right damn back.
Quote:The ball is in your court, you play, and I'll play right damn back.
No, I shot down your "point". The continuation is up to you, if you can come up with an argument against mine.
Quote:You learn about sex from a book, or TV, or whatever, and then you ask your parents about it, but that's just one talk. In the long run, it doesn't matter where you learn about sex so much as what kind of relationship you're around. It's the day to day routine that builds the true influence. If everyday, your father puts on his turquoise jewelry and goes off to dance at the club while your other father meets with interior decorating clients, that's going to make you a little fruity.
If you'd rather stop now for fear of escalation, I won't hold it against you, but it is your turn.
I know that you saw me.
hold on maybe we should stop here so no one gets in trouble
I can't really see the point of releasing a book that gives the arguments used by both sides. The way that things have unfolded, the conservatives are using legal precedents and religious rhetoric, while the liberals are using the laws and our Constitution to argue their points.
Quote:hold on maybe we should stop here so no one gets in trouble
Right, I don't know what made me think a gay republican would listen to anything logical.
I know that you saw me.
that's what I was talking about but I know I'm not going to talk you out of arguing