Join our server on Discord

They've got a power and force that you've never seen before
there we go me and anus will take and split that gazillion fake dollars thank you
I think that coin was broke cause of everythnig that happened to the morphing grid so that's why it was unstable the grid was broke
That wasn't the coin itself; that was the imprint left by years of the coin being in the morpher. Alpha said in the episode that the coins were destroyed, which is why he advised Adam not to morph. The coin might've been in his belt buckle in costume, but that's a failing at the Japanese end. Oh, and the ninja coins and the dino coins were the same coins. They'd have to be. I didn't see them getting new ones in Ninja Quest or the movie.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
nope and the different coin thing is a plot hole and I'm sure that fight scene was pure us made no sentai there and how do you explane the new morphing calls without new coins (plus listen to ninjor at the start of the ninja eps he says somwthing like this)
edit: I have proof! http://www.rovang.org/wg/mmpr.htm#blackranger
scroll down you'll read it
Quote:but Alpha warned him that the Power Coins' destruction
Right, just like I said. Alpha warned him that because the power coins were destroyed, morphing was risky.
Quote:equally charred Mastodon Power Coin in it
This is where I disagree. I didn't see a charred coin. I saw an empty imprint. This would correlate with the theory that they're all the same coins, because the coins weren't charred, they were crushed to little gold bits. If they weren't the same coins, then it's possible that Goldar and Rito only destroyed the Ninja coins, but that would leave a much larger plot hole. If there were still another set of dino coins, why didn't they figure out a way to recharge them instead of relying on the Alien Rangers and the Zeo crystals? Also, how did the coins get "charred"? My explanation won't leave you tearing your hair out.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
hey power rangers is "powered by the plothole" and that's the end of that