Join our server on Discord

anything new with Ladydevimon?
hey ppl, i havent been here 4 awhile hehe....anyways, I just saw that the ladydevimon666 site wasnt fully abandoned when I saw the "last updated" pretty recent, anyways, Im still struggling to find ANY site at all the features ladydevimon! and also, in MOST fanfictions, lemons or wut eva u call them, ladydevimon either dies patheticly, is super weak...., or is only in one sentence in a VERY VERY long story..... Also wut is it with ppl saying ladydevimon is weak? if any of you remember anything, dont you remember that it always took at least 2+ digimon/ppl to beat ladydevimon? in the first season in "joeys wuteva" she was fighting against angewomon, ladydevimon was just about the finish angewomon when megakabuterimon interfeared, In the second season, ladydevimon clearly beat angewomon, but then gatomon then asked hawkmon to fuse with her, so then making another challenge to ladydevimon (2 enemies so far) and then ladydevimon once again nearly beat the chicken foot lady (wut ever her name is) but then Yolei interfears and the chicken lady person cowardly attacks ladydevimon fom behind!

I hope more stuff about ladydevimon get written....
The first season Ep was "Joe's Battle" and the "chicken foot lady" you're referring to would be Sylphymon and as far as we know isn't even a lady but an androgen (no gender) since Sylphymon is made up of both a male and female digimon. That's how I look at it anyway. But in any case considering that LadyDevimon was about to KILL Yolei and probably every other human present Sylphymon was more than justified in the attack.

But that hardly the issue. The reason I think LadyDevimon isn't used too often in lemons and whatnot is because she's practically the poster mon for domination, bondage and S&M. Lemons like that are kinda hard to write (for me anyway) without getting excessively violent to the point that their not sexy anymore, just disturbing. But then anything that involves physical pain tends to sound more severe on paper...or word processor than it would compared to the actual act between people trying to get a thrill from a bit of a sting without real physical damage at which point it slides over into "bloody torture" territory.

Also as far as canon material is concerned we never saw the softer side of LadyDevimon, only the sadistic bitch. Pretty much all the other villains had something about them that would make you laugh or roll your eyes and not take them quite as seriously or just plain hate them for being so damn evil. But LadyDevimon's appearances have only shown her as a straightforward killing machine, sure she cracked a few dark jokes but her character didn't give us much to work with on expanding it past what she was in the show.

I've been toying with the idea of someone who's partnered with an Angewomon that can "dark-slide evolve” to LadyDevimon but never came up with a plot that would hold up to my standards.

BTW I'm not anti-LadyDevimon, in fact I quite like the patchwork leather catsuit and would love to see some more quality hentai with her but like I said, she's kind of a hard character to use.
the only new thing with her is her mega lillithmon lady devimon may look hot (sometimes) her mega is hotter (she is the demon lord of lust after all) but if you want to know what I'm doing with lady devimon pm me and I'll give you a sneak peek