Join our server on Discord

Searching for a person... ( Crack Cat )
Well... it's really simple... i'm searching for an artist who's nickname is CrackCat, not because of her art, wich is incredibly good, but 'cose i miss her
come on people <.< at last post something... whatever.... anything... i'm desperated... >.<
honestly I dunno anything from her. Maybe you have luck and find artwork somewhere
this might not help but...

where did you know her from? a forum? maybe go to that forum and search for a post by her, then go to herprofile and see if her email address is there(that's if it's the current one) do stuff like that for wherever you were at, even at a picture posting site like vcl or deviant art, or a story posting ste like fanfiction.net, check her profile there for an email address, and just hope it's current. also check EVERY site you knew she was at.

that's all i can say, not knowing what her work was or where she was registered, i can't use my logic anymore than as a generlization.

~i hope i helped some way, even if it's just a idea that poped in your head while reading this~
I really thank you for your help, but i met her at the DaD's Mirc channel... so i have no profile...

Thanks anyways
Yeah Resumon.. She hasn't been in the channel for a long time... maybe she clawed at her compy... lol
I seen a crackcat before ... could be on the irc could be in here ... hmm possebly even on aya`s board .... ah well I sugest running some google searches on the nick .. then check nay leads from there .... google can do wonders onpeople
Well you found us, my sister demanded I register and that I give a shout to my homie Resu BTW Sayko aka CrackCat says hi to you as well there res!
Hi then! Welcome to the DaD! lol
Wooo... nice, welcome, glad you joined CrackCat.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad