Join our server on Discord

Meh - I was gone, but I am back..... (too addicted) X3
hmmmmmmmm.... me, gf, glen, juston, ryan, stephinie (x2), kristen, destiney (she can even scare ME at times), and plenty others but thats my main sect, *i got sub catagories too :D* so i shoulda said another
that's a lot of people...i guess lori might count as a weird friend, but she's not crazy like i am, she just has deep thoughts, and she is a female male chouvenist(sp) pig! honeslty, she says girls should not have small boobs, and they should get implants if they do...that's weird in a sense(but shes also bi)
hmmmm that is odd...
yes but shes really nice...in a sense that i can tell her anything and she will tell me the boldfaced truth, like if i say: "i like this girl and i don't know how to say it to her, i think i should just not tell her"

lori's response: idiot, i know you, you'll just end up staring at her all day everyday, scare her, and she'll hate you, just tell her either way she'll hate you, telling her is better than having her think your a stalker...long story short, i now have a girlfriend thanks to her advice...

sometimes reality is the best way to see things...but sometimes not...
why must the fun things always take part when I am not here.

meh, was a nice read anyways
Ancient Veemon Wrote:why must the fun things always take part when I am not here.

because the piano player was drunk!

BTW V i think casey and i stole your thread there...
yeah, and I hope you like my little surprise I made you when my little bomb explodes near you within the next 3 seconds Twisted
Ancient Veemon Wrote:why must the fun things always take part when I am not here.

meh, was a nice read anyways

eheheh sorry kinda forgot this is YOUR topic ^^;;; so grab a chair and join in always more fun when there are more ppl to talk with :)
Ancient Veemon Wrote:yeah, and I hope you like my little surprise I made you when my little bomb explodes near you within the next 3 seconds Twisted

*waits 3 seconds* hey it didn't-*bomb explodes*...nevermind...
SchizoKat Wrote:
Ancient Veemon Wrote:yeah, and I hope you like my little surprise I made you when my little bomb explodes near you within the next 3 seconds Twisted

*waits 3 seconds* hey it didn't-*bomb explodes*...nevermind...

*lmao* till i see one next to me too

hmmm *hands it to schizo* here candy gram for schizo *runs like hell*