Join our server on Discord

Meh - I was gone, but I am back..... (too addicted) X3
Ancient your back yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay *dances the Hamster Dance of happynis*
Casey Ray Wrote:
SchizoKat Wrote:
Casey Ray Wrote:*hands AV a welcome back drink*

do you honestly think a drink from your stalker is safe? AV you should not drink that, it's probibly got some kind of drug in it!

HEY!!! im not THAT kinda guy... *mostly cuz im into girls*

i didn't mean the date rape drug, i meant something that could possibly hurt or kill AV...you admit to being a psycho, as a fellow psycho i sorta know how you think because i think the exact same way(i think that at least, and if i'm wrong..well i'm never wrong, so that won't happen*egotistical*)

as for you just being into girls, thats cool, but i couldn't see limiting myself to 1 gender, if a guy likes me, why not date him? true love can come from anywhere...but that's my opinion...
yo, Final. ^^ I am back hehe. How're things? :P

hehe, ah psycho talk. Well I never accept drinks or food from anyone ^^

heh, I think I will follow your conversation here ;3
SchizoKat Wrote:
Casey Ray Wrote:
SchizoKat Wrote:
Casey Ray Wrote:*hands AV a welcome back drink*

do you honestly think a drink from your stalker is safe? AV you should not drink that, it's probibly got some kind of drug in it!

HEY!!! im not THAT kinda guy... *mostly cuz im into girls*

i didn't mean the date rape drug, i meant something that could possibly hurt or kill AV...you admit to being a psycho, as a fellow psycho i sorta know how you think because i think the exact same way(i think that at least, and if i'm wrong..well i'm never wrong, so that won't happen*egotistical*)

as for you just being into girls, thats cool, but i couldn't see limiting myself to 1 gender, if a guy likes me, why not date him? true love can come from anywhere...but that's my opinion...

hey thats your call :) and that makes since AV lol i wouldnt trust me eighter ^_^;;;; *kinda 1/2 assed tosses away a few knives/ guns/ ect* (5 mins later there is a wide aray of weapons pileing up behind casey) eheheh..... where'd that come from ^^;; *notices AV is long past gone* ..............bloody hell.... *gathers stuff* what its not like i shoot my friends.... unless they piss me off.........
*randomly steals a few guns, knives ect, eventually the whole pile is gone* what? *whistles innocently* i didn't do anything wrong...yet*runs off to find a few of his friends he hates(mainly the one who turned into a total bitch this year)*
SchizoKat Wrote:*randomly steals a few guns, knives ect, eventually the whole pile is gone* what? *whistles innocently* i didn't do anything wrong...yet*runs off to find a few of his friends he hates(mainly the one who turned into a total bitch this year)*

*brings a shelby mustang gt500 in front of schizo* eh.... if you gonna grab MY weaps make sure im DEAD... Twisted now get in before i change my mind and decide to squish you so we can hunt them down (not parting with my arsenal EVER) hope you got a list Wink lol Twisted
yes i do*pulls out a scroll, opens it to reveal lots of names on it* lemme see...most of my school is on here, a few friends that pissed me off, uh...enemies, you know the usual...killing is fun, and profitable!
*sigh* ive been gifted with a psychotic friend... who acctually makes sence *that kinda scares me cuz that means your on my plain of existance* whole school huh.... *pulls out a duffelbag full of C4* think that'll do?.... was kinda saving it for the fourth of july.... but it'll go to a good cause :D (i should be president Twisted )
whole school minus my girlfriend, and a few friends...and even a few of the teachers, i like some of the teachers in my school, at least when i do something wrong they don't say "god hates you when you do this" my old elementry school(a catholic one) did that, and because of it, i'm seriously messed up...whether thats a good or bad thing is up to you to choose...

:shock: i'm still a little scared that i found another person as crazy as me! that's 3 people as crazy as me: me, my GF, and now casey ray! yay!
hmmmmmmmm.... me, gf, glen, juston, ryan, stephinie (x2), kristen, destiney (she can even scare ME at times), and plenty others but thats my main sect, *i got sub catagories too :D*