Join our server on Discord

Meh - I was gone, but I am back..... (too addicted) X3
It's sad that you have to go. See ya around I suppose.
though i cant say i really know you all too well... you gotta be one of those ppl that someone can trust and like from the begining (know i did) *soooo off topic* any way hate to see ya leave but good luck in the future and hope you may change your mind and check back now and then just to say hi :D
I am here from time to time and give some comments right now. Just not as usual as I used to do...
just can't stay away can you? lol
well, i'm like casey too, i don't really know you, but since for the past 6 months i have been here reading the forums, while not registered, i sorta know OF you, but that doesn't count...oh well...

goodbye and and god bless!
no, the god damned addiction throws me always back. =3

Meh. thanks for your goodbyes then. Was surprised how much wrote in there but ....

heck who cares what a few says about me... then I stay.

>_>
hold up one sec... your site is...? heheh though i dont know you YET that doesnt mean i dont want too (lol you got a stalker :D)
er....welcome back? i don't know what to say, you really didn't leave...but um...hi?

*is lost*
hehe that's true. I would have to explain more, but that are private issues, and since I have a bad temper sometimes it broke through and I overreacted.

^^ well hi back anyways.

a stalker? O_o lol. XD
basically you were stressed and did something without thinking...i do that a lot too, so don't feel bad.