Join our server on Discord

I'm new
*revives*

lol; part of it being funny is that I'm canadian, and also I'm a surprisingly happy person ^_^
really? good then
Humon Wrote:lol; part of it being funny is that I'm canadian, and also I'm a surprisingly happy person ^_^

weird...for some reason, i'm a happy person most of the time, unless of course something happens that upsets me, but usuly if it's too bad of a thing it may take a few days...but i'll get over it.

another weird thing is i'm extremely laid back...like it takes a lot to piss me off permentaly, and quite a bit to piss me off temporarly...but most of the time(with the exception of 7 people) i forgive and forget it...
I like you already, SchizoKat, lol!
well hey! my pic works! I think I get it now, lol

now I gotta find my origional...
Humon Wrote:I like you already, SchizoKat, lol!

YAY everybody loves me! :D

i like you too!(but i like everyone aside from 7 certain people who used to go to my school)

(sorry about replying like 4 or 5 days late, i haven't been on the computer since last wednesday the 4th because i had to help out with my older sisters wedding on saturday the 7th, but it's over with now, so i am free again!)
even though your ears are probably ringing with how many times you've herad this................. WELCOME :D i'm the designated psycho :D (er..... kinda) hope to see you around on the boards :)