Join our server on Discord

Who is this artist?
Yeah she's really good at it.
Thanks. But I guess you liked this better:
http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/vi...php?t=3940
BTW, those monsters ARE fat. Look at their hips. They're double the size of an average woman.
The Radiator Girl Wrote:Thanks. But I guess you liked this better:
http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/vi...php?t=3940
BTW, those monsters ARE fat. Look at their hips. They're double the size of an average woman.

*purrs* First time I've seen it, but it's a very nice pic nevertheless.

As for the pics I asked about... *shrugs* I like them. I like wide hips, round bottoms, large breasts, long legs, and a slight pot to a woman's belly. I have different tastes, and think most of what is considered to be 'normal' looks unhealthy.

(And as for people like the Victoria's Secret girls... *shudder* I don't want to see a woman's ribs stick out like that. That's just sick.)

But I won't try to convince you that it's good. You and I just have different views on the matter.
Not really. Is that girl in the pic I did too skinny for you?
Unfortunately, here the skinny ideal is still strong in the zeitgeist. A proof is that I'm 62 kg and my height is 1, 70 m and most people think I'm fat cuz they think a girl my height should weigh no more than 56 kg. I'm not stupid to do that, cuz of my profession (physiotherapist student) I do need to be tough and skinny girls can only mobilize babies or anything. So you see, I don't think so different.
Wow zeitgeist that's a big word.
*double post, ignore*
Wind of Change Wrote:Not really. Is that girl in the pic I did too skinny for you?

She's good-looking and attractive, but yes, she's a little slim for my taste. I like my girls to have a wider figure.

*shrugs*

I just like larger.

(Just 62 kg and they think that's fat? That's ridiculous.)
I'm glad. You know, out of 10 guys, 7 like average, 1 likes thin and the other 2 like fat. So your taste ISN'T THAT strange.
Yes, well... I remember once a classmate that was an inch taller than me saying that she started eating one cutlet instead of the 4 she usually did. ' I was really fat!-she said- I was 60 kg!!!!' 'I am 62-I told her-For you, I must look like a cow' She didn't answer but I bet she thought 'Yes'.
*shrug* But I couldn't survive eating a sole cutlet. Wonder if she's in the madhouse now...?
I don't like the really thin girls. I also don't really like the fat girls. I like for them to just have enough weight to look normal. I hate when you can see any part of the ribs sometimes.