Join our server on Discord

Unexplored (r&r)
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Digimon. I do not own Kari, TK, Davis, Ken, Yolei, Cody, Mimi, Sora, Tai, or Izzy. This is my first ever DIGIMON lemon. Children under 18 should not read this, but eh if you found it, congrats. Have fun and buy a doggie!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unexplored (Izzy x Yolei)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[i]Oh
good one keep writing
I'd call it a true lemon, which means good things and bad things. It's good for serving its purpose, if you know what I mean, but in doing so it's very rushed. People don't say "I love you" right away like that, unless they're trying to get a Bud Light (old advertising campaign). I suggest switching it to "I like you", and having a kiss lead to a make-out session, and to keep it as a true lemon, have the make-out session go all the way a few hours later. Also, if you care about authenticity, and I could be wrong on this one, but I don't think too many Japanese families have washers and dryers in their apartments because they take up too much space. I think they're usually in a designated spot in the building, or they go to a Laundromat.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Thanks. That will go to my second lemon. Anything else anyone?