Join our server on Discord

Gary x Ash (pokemon sorry)
:oops: i still don't understand it, never seen mystery science theater....

i just assumed that you meant that you wanted someone to edit it for you.
Have you ever talked/made fun of/dissed a movie while you were watching it? THAT is MSTing. Kinda works the same way with lemons. For example, Red Rover's Creator Commentary series can be considered MSTing a lemon? Understand yet?
i sorta get it...it's like putting your personel comments in while reading it, like "that's too corney, or that's way too stupid, ect" thanks for clearing that up :D :D :D
Actually, it's more like making a script out of it. You know, like a screenplay.Da WOLFE
Okay. The last post was made by me.

ON JULY 24 2004.

It is now

January 1st, 2005 (5:39 A.M. EST)

Wow, topics sure die quickly!
Yeah i know what you mean, my post is nearly stopped you know the one with lust or love, but all good its not to bad anyways
That was a good one *first Gary one ive seen* i saw one with Brock and Ash and Oak...i forgot its name tho 9/10 cuz it was hard to tell when they were talkin
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
bad...old thread revival. please check the date on the last post before you post. okay? make sure the date is within 3 months ago.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(07-22-2004 04:57 AM)Jo-Lo Wrote: Note: I do not own Pokemon. I do not own Gary Oak, Ash Ketchum, Mewtwo, or Team Rocket. This is a Yaoi RP that has been edited to protect the people who actually did the RP. All children under 18 should not read this, but eh, if you found it good job. Have fun and buy a doggie.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: When the truth must be told. (Gary x Ash)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Announcer: Now in the final days of the Jhoto League, things are getting tense. Ash has a fight soon and was getting ready when Gary walks in.
but ash said... i can't believe that i kissed Gary
*Ash tugged on his gloves* I know I can win this Pikachu.

Yo! Newbie! *Gary grinned, waving at Ash while making his way over, leaning up against the near row of lockers.* Better not lose this match. You're moving up pretty fast, aren't you?

*smirks* Faster then you. Last I heard, you lost your fight.

*Gary couldn't argue with that. It was a given that at some point even the best trainers had their bad days, but he'd taken a rough loss- the competition was stiff here in the finals. Although it hurt to see Ash moving ahead of him in the tournament, he secretly hoped that the boy from his home town would win.* You'd better pay them back for that. Pallet town's honor is riding on your shoulders, Ash.

Oh, I will win Gary. Just to prove I am better then you.

*Gary winced, when had the brat gotten such an attitude?* Yeah, say that again after our next match. *He looked away sharply, glowering at the floor* Don't get cocky, newb. You aren't going up against little kids from the countryside anymore. These are serious trainers. I even heard that Team Rocket snuck some of their best in under the registration procedure.

*Ash laughed a little* Team Rocket is nothing. Trust me. I have beaten them many times.

Yeah, yeah, I heard it before. You're Ash, King of the World. Geez, your head sure swelled a lot. You notice that smell? *He made a face, looking around slowly, waving a hand in front of his nose* You didn't go in your pants from being so scared of your next match, did you? *He yawned, blinking eyelids that suddenly felt heavy. It seemed like a nap would be just the perfect thing right now...*

*Ash growled at Gary at first before the gas started to take effect on him as well. He leaned against the lockers and started to slide down the lockers*

What's...going on...*Gary pressed a hand against his temple, trying to get his eyes to focus on Ash.* I don't hear any...jigglypuff music......*His vision faded to black as the sleeping gas stole away the last traces of awareness from his mind.*

*Smirking over the fallen trainers, the insidious villains of Team Rocket emerged from the shadows, masked against the powerful gas. With casual disregard for their captives comfort they stuffed Gary and Ash into heavy brown sacks and made off with them. Cutting the number of opponents in the tournament down would give their people a better chance, and they could steal some pokemon at the same time.*

*Ash started to wake up rubbing his head* Oh....where the hell am I? *He looked over to Gary* Gary? *He shook him a little* Gary?

*Groaning in his artificially induced slumber, Gary squeezes his eyes shut and then opens them- blinking as his vision clears to reveal the face of his rival looking down over him.* Ash? *He winced, reaching up to rub the side of his head- he had a terrible headache* What happened? *He sat up slowly, bracing his shoulder against the wall* Where are we?

I...I don't know....but I think....we are in serious trouble.

*The older trainer took a breath, looking around- it seemed like the classic example of a prison cell, with a single bare bed bolted to the wall and a toilet in one corner.* Has anyone come in to demand anything, or explain why we're here?

No...not yet....

*Gary sighed, knocking his head back against the wall* I've got a killer headache...*He opened one eye, looking at Ash* You okay?

*Ash nods a little* I have been awake for about an hour.

Mm...*Gary scooted a little to the side and pushed himself up into a standing position- swaying and putting his weight against the wall* Crap, it's hard to stand up...that must have been some strong gas. *He winced, edging over to the bed and flopping down onto it* Gah...hard like a rock. Wake me up if something happens. I'm going to sleep off this headache.

Ok Gary. *Ash blushed and looked over at Gary. He wanted to tell Gary that he loved him.*

*Within a few minutes Gary was asleep again. Oblivious to any feelings that Ash might have for him, his only concern was getting out of the prison they had been tossed into. But if no one had come to make demands or even explain where they were or why, he couldn't do a thing. He'd noticed right from the start that they were both missing their pokeballs.*

*Ash looked around the cell. I wonder where we are? And why we are here? He sighed and sat on the floor*

*After a further hour the door opened and two men in the uniform of Team Rocket entered, grabbing up Ash and hauling him away. They had plans for these boys- the knowledge that they had would help serve Team Rocket's ambitions of global domination.*

*Ash struggled* HEY! LET ME GO!! WHERE ARE WE GOING?

*The rocket goons carried Ash to a laboratory where he was strapped into a chair with metal bands for his wrists and ankles. A rocket doctor leered above him, holding a syringe with a wickedly long needle* This will hurt. *He informed Ash with a particular degree of amusement* But we need to give you this to find out what we want to know.

*Ash looked at the needles* What.....are you going to do me?

Just ask a few questions. *The doctor smirked, jabbing the needle into Ash's arm*

*Ash howled loudly as the needle was shoved in his arm*

That wasn't so bad, but we need information, not just screams. *Humming, the questioner began to go to work after waiting a minute for the truth serum to spread through the young trainers body* Tell us everything you know about Mew-Two!

Mew...two? *Ash started to pant*

It's simple. Tell us everything you know about him.

I....have no idea....

*The doctor raised an eyebrow* We have sources that link you directly to him.
Tell us, what do you know of Mewtwo?

I ...I...I don't know any mewtwo....

*The questioning continued in this fashion for an hour, with the doctor growing increasingly angry and frustrated as his questions brought only the same answer and lack of recognition from Ash. Finally he had him thrown back into his cell, and the other prisoner brought out. When that prisoner too produced no results, he was placed back in the cell with Ash*

*Ash shivered as he looked at Gary*

G...G...Gary?

*Rubbing his arm- which was sore from the injection, Gary sat down dejectedly on the bed, looking at Ash* Did they do the same for you as they did for me? Asking all these questions about Mewtwo. *He growled* I didn't need any injection. I could have told them I didn't know anything.

*Ash nodded as he blushed* I ...have something to tell you....

Hm? *Gary scooted back to rest against the wall, his legs hanging off the side of the bed* What's on your mind?

*Ash looked at Gary and kissed him gently on the lips*

*Gary blinked, his cheeks going red as a cherry. He jerked back, banging his head on the wall. Wincing, he rubbed the sore spot, staring at Ash* What was that for?! *He yelled, flustered and surprised.*

*Ash couldn't have stopped himself from speaking the truth* I...I...I love you...

*Gary thought he'd been blushing plenty before, but he hadn't known the meaning of the word until Ash said that to him. Flushed, his breathing picking up, he backed away until he was in the furthest corner from Ash, his hands against the wall as though he wanted to claw his way out* W-what are you saying Ash? You're crazy!

*Ash looked away embarrassed* I...have always had a respect for you...and I have loved you....since we were kids.

*That seemed to mollify Gary a bit. He lost some tension, his shoulders lowering- as though ashamed he reacted so badly to Ash's confession. He looked away as well, a little pout on his face* Well...thanks, I guess. I didn't know that.

*Ash sat on cold floor* Obviously you feel nothing for me.

That's not true! *Gary snapped back, annoyed and a little hurt by the obvious disappointment on Ash's face.*

*Ash's head snapped back and looked at Gary* What? Do you actually care for me?

*Gary glared at the floor. He'd never, ever been comfortable with feelings. Feelings were tricky things that you could get caught up in and through them you might forget more important things like training your pokemon. But there was a chemical compulsion in his blood that forced his lips to move.* ...ove...o...to.... *The faintest whisper passed to Ash incomplete words*

What was that? *Ash moved closer to Gary*

I...*Gary was sweating lightly, and he passed a hand over his forehead, a tremble visible in his muscles- he was fighting the drug.* I...don't dislike you. *He exhaled a shaking breath.* Not...at all...

*Ash smiled as he put his head onto Gary's shoulder* Do you....love me too?

*A grumpy pout was forming on Gary's lips again, and he looked away, his arms crossed over his chest* Alright, alright already! I...l..l...like you! I like you, okay? I like you!

*Ash decided to take a risk and kissed him again*

*Gary's eyes widened slightly and he began to draw back again- but this time instead of running away he relaxed, and his lips moved against Ash's as he returned the kiss.*

*Ash moaned as Gary returned the kiss*

*Gary was encouraged by the sound of Ash enjoying himself, and he broke the kiss, smiling a little shyly with their faces just inches apart* That was my first. *He said softly*

*Ash blushed realizing what he just did* Mine too... *He said warmly as he began to kiss at Gary

As Ash was battling Team Rocket
that's when he spotted a kid named TJ
and he said.... Hey Gary whose that kid Ash asked him
and Gary said... oh him that's TJ he's here to watch the poke battles Ash said Gary
And Ash said... wow... he looks hottt and then Gary Said... ash you think that tj's hot yeah i do Gary Ash told him
well Ash you wanna meet TJ And that's when Ash's eyes lit up and then ash said really gary i can meet Tj
yep you can and then Gary said Hey TJ can you come here for a sec said Gary and i said yeah comming
and then i said oh hey gary wassup i asked him and Gary said ash i would like you to meet TJ and ash said well tj it's nice to meet you i'm ash wel hi ash nice to meet you too Ash said Tj yeah i saw you battling Team Rocket Ash said Tj and your'e really good
and ash your'e cute too TJ tells ash and ash *blushes* and then Ash says... t-thanks T-TJ said ash well i think your'e cute too