Join our server on Discord

Yours truly has now been on the DaD 1 year, 1 week and 1 day
W00t for me! :P ...god, that year passed quickly...
Congrats!!! :D
Hey, congrats Urban! To celebrate, I'm sending a buncha lemons in August! How's that for a birthday present?

-Renafan
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
yo yo yo. Hey were are the cookies?

-grrr.. now I am angry.... / kidding

Congrats, and yup, let me think...yeah in about 3 months I am celebrating 2 years here. Just to inform you.. ehem. Well glad u still like it here ^^
You've been here over a year, but legally you haven't been here a day. 8)
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:You've been here over a year, but legally you haven't been here a day. 8)
Weird thought... But it's not entirely untrue ^^;;;; Ah well, the day will come. :P

Quote:To celebrate, I'm sending a buncha lemons in August! How's that for a birthday present?
Let me put it this way:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I still have another 12 days before I'm a year old here. Sounds like you're having loads of fun Urban (couldn't think of anything else to say).
Cheezits. Bringing this up, I realize that I've been here for about...four years, off and on.
Now I feel old, crotchity, and senile.

Anyways, Urb, thanks for goriying this place with your presence for as long as you have. I guess being old as I am, I can safely say that you're among the better members we've had here.
Code:
I still have another 12 days before I'm a year old here. Sounds like you're having loads of fun Urban (couldn't think of anything else to say).[quote]
Yes, there have been some good times to be had here. ^^

[quote]Anyways, Urb, thanks for goriying this place with your presence for as long as you have. I guess being old as I am, I can safely say that you're among the better members we've had here.[/quote]
Thank you! :D I'm glad to hear that. And unless this place decides to roll over and die on us anytime soon, I'm planning on staying here a lot longer. ^^[/quote]
good for you urban