Join our server on Discord

My new works - Previews
By the end of the month I hope to have a few new chapters out on stories that are long overdue for updating. In particular -- two new chapters of Digi-Slutz, two new chapters of Lost Light, and one currently unfinished chapter of The Digital Matrix (I sent the latest chapter 'Digital Kitsune' in earlier this week). In addition, I will have the new story 'How to Show You', which will continue my once-renowned Rukato series "How to Tell You". Because of the fundamental link between the two, I will submit all six chapters of HTTY, even though they are all non-lemon.

Following are previews for some of these, please feel free to offer some feedback.

Quote:The Digital Matrix - Chapter 6

Hope was rapidly fading for the two Tamers whose Digimon had been defeated, but Hirokazu wasn't going to give up so easily. Skull Greymon wasn't so tough, not compared to Andromon. Even without being able to evolve Guardromon, Hirokazu's faith in him was unshakable. "Keep going, don't let him bully you around, Guardromon!"

A card... he needed a card. Something powerful, something... he gasped as he looked at the card he had just pulled out. "Alright, this ought to do it," he said, raising his D-Ark. "Card slash! Blue card, GLIDE EFFECT!" Glide... why had he said 'Glide'? He blinked as Guardromon flew at him, Skull Greymon blocking another attack.

>>MATRIX EVOLUTION<<

He gasped as he felt his strength stripped from him, fused to Guardromon, a surge of power filling both of them in a shocking fashion. They were down, but not out, and this was their time to shine, a chance to show up Takato and Ruki. "High Andromon!" He knew this... he could handle this.

Rushing up towards Skull Greymon, adrenaline surgied through Hirokazu's system. Attack coming from the right... 'Hyper block!' he shouts, swinging around to deflect the blow. He continues on, nearing Skull Greymon's chest caviy... "ATOMIC RAY!"

... ...

It seemed like a dream now, or rather it would if the damage hadn't een so great before he'd beaten Skull Greymon. "Kenta, you're really missing out on something amazing," he said to the other bo, whose head was resting in his lap. "Matrix evolution kicks ass... I bet you'd even be a fighter if you could matrix evolve."

"Better than last weekend at my place," Kenta said, grinning up at his friend and lover. "Would you say that?"

Hirokazu chuckled. "Better than... which part of last weekend?" As Kenta narrowed his eyes, Hirokazu laughed. "I'm just playing with you, last weekend and this are totally different things, and I like both a lot. In fact, I wouldn't mind doing some of those 'last weekend' things this evening."

"Only if you can catch me, Kazu," Kenta laughed, rolling down to the taller boy's feet. "Cum on, catch your little boytoy, Kazu!" He let Hirokazu chase him around the Hideout for half an hour before he turned around and let himself get glomped. It was the only thing he could routinely outperform Kazu in, and he took pride in it.

He undid the snap on his friend's pants as he was gently lowered to his knees, into the position that was purely his - submissive to Hirokazu, he always gave the first blowjob. And the chase had worked the young man well, bringing him to his full 11 centimeters.

Hehehe... I don't do a lot of yaoi, but Hirokenta is one pairing I can't resist it on, and since I long ago resolved this chapter to focus on them and the defeat of Skull Greymon, it was the obvious choice of pairing. THE ABOVE IS THE CURRENTLY UNFINISHED CHAPTER, not the one I submitted earlier (as the title implies, Digital Kitsune involes a Renamon scene, but so do almost all of the TDM chapters so far). Next up, Excerpts from TWO different unfinished chapters of Digi-Slutz! Let's be honest, don't we all enjoy a little Mind Control?

Quote:Digi-Slutz
Chapter 5

Taichi smiled. He had the apartment to himself, and time to snare Sora even deeper. His parents wouldn't bother him in his room, even if they did get home before he finished. And with his plans, it might even end up turning into a late night threesome with Hikari and Sora.
"Taichi, it's hot in here," Sora said, tugging at her collar. "Would you mind if I took off my shirt?"
"Should I look away," he asked, in a slightly joking manner.
"No, just... don't stare at me, okay?"
"The only part of you I need to stare at is your eyes," Taichi said, breathing harder. Sora's shirt came off quickly, but seductively, and she smiled as she held it in front of her. "Is there anything else you want to do?"
He knew how horny she was, but he wasn't going to actually have sex with her, not until the requirements were met. She had to beg him for it. And her moral codes were fighting against the suggestion. A dozen times he could have been with her in the digital world, and she would have thrown herself at him for it, but now they were safe in the real world.

... ...

Sora smiled, drifting downward as the voice guided her. Four thirty, four thirtyfive... "You can feel your desires becoming broader, your tastes changing. You only want one man, you will want only your master..." four sixty, four seventy... "but will enjoy anyone he shares you with, because your pleasure comes from pleasing your master, from serving your master." She could see her master, the image of Taichi began to fill her mind every time the word 'master' came, her mind being rewritten to identify those words as equal.
"Your master owns your pleasure." Five thirty... she could feel something good, a bodily sensation, pleasure... five fifty. "Being in your master's presence gives you pleasure." Five eighty, five ninety... the pleasure left, leaving her feeling empty and cold. "You ae empty without pleasure."
Five ninety five. "Stop when you have reached six hundred, and rest, absorbing your mental state, adapting to it, enjoying yourself. When you hear me say 'my love', you will awaken, hungry to be with me, your master. You will do anything to be with your master, you will beg me to fulfill your desires."
She breathed deeply, resting and absorbing his words as her reality, as the truth in her life. She heard him calling...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Chapter 6

Takeru's punch hit my jaw this time. It hurt too, for someone who just two days earlier hadn't wanted anything more than to suck my cock. Hell, he had sucked me off, while I was sucking Yama off. This whole thing was just a game, a plaything for Yamato. But why would they believe that Yamato was the cause? I'd only just figured out how he'd done it this morning, while I was with Sora.

"Taichi, that sweet little kid sister of yours," Yamato said, stroking Taichi's face as they were in the shower. "She's going to be the only person you can think of testing this on. And you're going to make her a slut, you'll make her like every kind of sex you can, from incest to anal sex. And then, once you've done that, you'll make her start selling herself, and paying you most of it. Every time you come over, you will give me as much of your share as she gives you from her price."
Taichi had simply absorbed the information, a blank stare on his face as he washed Yamato off, in his first time being hypnotized. He couldn't think of anything more natural than obeying at this point, and would be glad to do what Master Yamato wanted.

I almost puked with the next punch, right to my stomach. "All right," I said, beaten down. "All right, Daisuke, I'll tell you. And I'll do whatever I can, to change Hikari back. I've been used just like her."

... ...

"Hey, Ken," Daisuke said, answering the door. Takeru had gone to Yamato's house, and Hikari had gone home now, so it was just he and Ken, for a while at least. I'm just glad I don't share a bedroom with my sister, he thought, smirking. "Come on into my room."
"I take it there isn't an emergency," Ken said, narrowing his eyes.
Daisuke locked the door and smiled. "Nope, I just wanted some nice hang time with my best friend," he said smoothly. "Is that a problem?"
"Of course not," Ken said. "But you didn't need to use an emergency call to get me here. So what's up?"
"See this watch," Daisuke asked. "Jun gave it to me for my birthday, says it's a genuine Rolex. I was wondering if you could tell if she's right?"
"It looks genuine enough," Ken said, reaching over to take it. "But maybe if I look a bit closer..." His voice trailed off for a moment, before he blinked and turned to Daisuke. "You pitiful insect," he sneered, reaching into his pocket. "Although I guess you were good for something. You did manage to awaken me, after all. How long has it... two years? Well, I have a lot of lost time to make up for, then."

The return of the Kaizer? Ooh, sounds like it can lead to kinky stuff for the future of the Digi-Slutz, so let's hope I play it out to it's fullest xxx-tent... Yummy, indeed. Our next is not an excerpt, but a sampling which may or may not reflect the sexual tensions of "How to Show You", but will definitely show the personal tensions.

Quote:How To Show You - PRERELEASE

Takato smiled as his hands ran along Juri's ass. He was wide awake, and he knew what was happening. He was about to sublimate his longing for Ruki by having sex with his best friend, he was going to make Juri into an idol where he could sacrifice his virginity to Ruki. He was hard and ready, and though she was nervous, he soothed her. "My lovely one, be easy, be easy and calm, relax yourself with your love."

She nodded, her panties--soaked with her nervous sweat--being discarded to rest on the floor, on top of his goggles. She would do anything to be with him, and this was her chance, even if she was only being used as an idol to fulfill his desires for Ruki. "I'm ready for you, Takato," she said, lying down on his bed.

Though her legs weren't very far apart, Takato smiled, seeing Ruki's face and body, welcoming him. "Ruki, lovely one..." he sighed as he approached, his penis stiffening with every step he took. "Princess Ruki, if you don't want this..." he trailed off, the offer of his withdrawal as clear between them as the falsehood of this tryst.

Juri shook her head, raising her legs as he appraoched. She shivered at the feel of his hands, holding her legs up against him, and melted at the feeling of warmth from his boyhood. "Just be fast," she whispered, wanting nothing more than this. She was an idol to his princess Ruki, but as long as it kept her with him, she would be happy. Nothing could stop that much.
hmm some of them are interesting
That's the idea ^_^. I can try to interest all the peoples some of the time, or some of the peoples all the time... and since I like consistency, I'll take less people for more time.
ok cool