Join our server on Discord

Digimon Two-Five : A Preview, please R&R
Digimon Two-Five (as in Two-point-Five) is a spin-off of my Future Lives series, but it's NOT a series like most of my stories, it's part of my Epic Adventures. Though it does directly spin-off from the continuity of Future Lives, it is not in full continuity with anything beyond "Long Distance" (Daisuke's Future Life, the upcoming fourth chapter of the series).

This preview contains approximately 7 pages of the story, including a twist most people may not expect. The story is, as far as it goes, a V-mon/Vivamon romance, although because of the way in which the past (V-mon/Vivamon) and the present (which is actually V-mon/Floramon) collide as the story moves on towards the future (which as of the end of Future Lives is V-mon/Tailmon) -- the only aspect of this story past the beginning that is in line with Future Lives will be a later scene...

The story focuses on a new form of Evolution, the Digimental Cross, which combines the elements of the four Digimon who can use it -- because Tailmon cannot use Digimental Armor (Gennai explains this at the end of Zero Two as he returns her holy ring), I felt it best to leave her out of the main flow of this story, and so she is not one of the four... You will find out who is the fourth, though, in these seven pages.

-----

Digimon Adventure Two - Five

Previously on Digimon:
V-mon heard a scream from the bottom of a hill and rushed to help save Floramon, only to find her being attacked by the Ultimate level Dryadmon. Calling Daisuke for help, he received it as, for the first time, their experiment in the Digimental Cross succeeded, evolving V-mon into the Cross Armor form of Stromdramon.
After saving Floramon, he told her that he was having strange memories from before the time he got sealed up under the Digimental of Courage, and showed her Rift Valley. After he said that he thought it might be impossible for the Digital World to have a prolonged peace, well, just read on to find out!

Digimon Two-Five
Act 1: Dark Clouds... The Awakening of Stormdramon!

*growls at Nate* Patamon cannot be Lucemon!!!!! he is Seraphimon you moron!!!!
you dont have to call names he could not know it and I did not know it to
Patamon *WAS* Lucemon, in the same way that V-mon *WAS* Ahimoin, Hawkmon *WAS* Falcomon and Armadimon *WAS* Armamon.

WHen they were sealed under the Digimentals, they were REFORMATTED into a NEW DIGIMON FORM for a NEW AGE when there would (hopefully) be peace. It is only because Patamon *WAS* Lucemon (pn: Luce for LIGHT) that he can become Angemon, Holy Angemon, and Seraphimon. Had Patamon been pulled out earlier, he might not have been a Patamon at all, and had he been pulled out later he might have been unable to become an Angel Digimon at all.

This is why I am not going to overly develop their Old Forms of Ahimon, Falcomon, and Armamon, and why I have made new Ultimates for the story -- their Old Ultimates (Strom Ahimon, Tempestmon, and Galapagomon, I won';t say what Patamon became in the past) through the Pendants, and their New Ultimates through the Digimental Cross (Stormdramon, Grand Horusmon (also: Grand Hols(e)mon), and well let's not spoil everything, hmm?).

Now, Hikari Yagami Kamiya, I am sorry if I disappointed you by giving Patamon yet another angelic form which will have little impact on the story itself and which he will never attain because of the Digimental reformatting. Oh, and I hope you don't need me to use a sarcasm tag to know that I was just being sarcastic. As the author of this story, I can do nearly anything I want with it, including making it a Patamon/V-mon (which is not to say that I *will* do so, merely that I *could* if I so desired) pairing, which I bet you would just hate.

My story, and I don't need to listen to unfair criticisms over choices I made for the PAST of the story which is not the story itself. Since the cards say that Lucemon /CAN/ evolve into Angemon, I don't see any severe problem with that whole Patamon=Lucemon (who is a cursed Guardian turned into a Digimon) plot.
Listen Nate, if you wanna be accurate in history of digimon then know Calumon should be the purified Lucemon!

everybody knows TK's Patamon, Kari's Gatomon, and Willis' Lopmon were the three Celestial digimon Seraphimon, Ophanimon, and Cherubimon
And everyone knows that data can change in formatting and code! Change some 0's and 1's here, and you've got an entirely different code. Besides,
Nate Wrote:My story, and I don't need to listen to unfair criticisms over choices I made for the PAST of the story which is not the story itself.
His story, his rules. If it's something that'll make you angry, don't read it! Let's stray away from flaming.
First order of business: If you provide another "rabid" reply, I will have my revenge exacted perfectly Hikari -- I will ignore you any time you make a comment to me or about me, no matter how intelligent and well thought out it is. Clearly this does not apply to fair questions asked about the contests, but in all other areas you will be in my personal blacklist. Congratulations in advance for making me open that up.

Will... who? Who is this "Willis" you speak of? Some kind of fan-made character?

Let me put this in terms that can be understood by even the rabid fangirls:

Adventure <> Frontier
(in "plain" english, "Seasons 1 & 2 ARE NOT (the same world as) Season 4"). Thus whomever this Willis might be (Maybe you mean Wallace from Digimon Movie 3?), his Lopmon cannot be present in Frontier any more than Takeru's Patamon or Hikari's Tailmon or even Shiuchon's Lopmon.

I made a divergence point in the history by making a Lucemon for Adventure -- that he did not conquer the Digital World is where that Digital World diverged from the one in Frontier, thus the two worlds (based on my continuity) share a similar history until Lucemon appeared, but not after.

If you want to be accurate with Digimon, Culumon existed only to hold the power of evolution, and he is not capable of evolving on his own, nor even of battling in the same way as other Digimon. Therefore, if he does indeed have an evolution (the "Culumon" cards only say he can't be sent to the dark area unless he's replaced by a Rookie, which is the same as any Rookie says) it has never been told tol the fans, and likely never will be.

Lucemon's card, like every single Rookie, also say that he "cannot be sent to the Dark Area unless replaced by another Rookie" -- therefore Lucemon has no known de-evolutions. I realize many people hoped upon seeing the first lucemon card that this was Culumon's evolved form, but unless you do have solid evidence that Lucemon DEFINITELY IS Culumon's evolved form, I'm afraid I cannot accept your argument.

My story is that after Ashmon was defeated, the four warriors gave up their power in order to be reformatted for an era of peace, and ythey were reformatted within the Digimentals into COMPLETELY NEW DIGIMON -- their new forms had never existed in the Digital World before, however they were similar to the ones they had originally had. Lucemon was REFORMATTED into Patamon, so in the Adventure World, where Lucemon did not take over the Digital World, and for this story, Lucemon BECAME Takeru's Patamon.

Considering that Lucemon is capable of becoming Angemon, Holy Angemon, and ultimately Seraphimon, I don't see any reason to assume that every Lucemon would become a Fallen Angel the way the one in Frontier did. This one, in fact, was very much the hero, and was a close friend and ally to Ahimon (V-mon) during the war against Ashmon. It also explains why PATAMON needed to be in both seasons of Adventure (the curse to always protect the Digital World in his Digimon form):

Gennai Wrote:... you shall live as a Digimon from now on, a new Digimon who will be to aid the three in their quest.
Gemma Wrote:I only beg that I will be of further aid to this world I acted only to protect, should further times arise.
Wallace is Willis in the american version on the Digimon movie.

I agree his story his rules.
Hey, if you guys want to read a really good Patagato just wait until now. I'm absolutely sure that nobody has ever written one quite like it.
I won't tell you its secret, but it's original. It should appeal to Patagato fans.

EDIT: Hmm, how necessary or on topic is this? I don't see the need o link to another thread right at the topic which is about a completely different type of story with a completely different focus. This thread has NOTHING to do with PataGato or Takari, or in fact, ANY coupling of any characters. This is purely discussion of a story which happens to mention a bit of V-Flora, and nothing else.

You know, thats a damn good question! Fortuenetly I dont know the answer.