Join our server on Discord

Arrggghhhh....Flamedramon's hard to draw.
Well, after the first couple of tries, I got, at least, the head down, but the rest of his body is still difficult.

http://www.hentaisha.com/shagallery/albu...lamedramon
Excellent, Prophet, you amaze me... though I don't quite see the flaws in what you showed of the rest of his body. The only thing I might enjoy more than that pic is one with Jun... but still, hot pic and this is great work.
he looks like it kinda this will be cool
Uhhh Proph-man... he looks fine to me. Are you having problems with his legs, or something?
Yeah, when I tried to first draw him, I was suprised at how much I sucked at it - compare to the other Digimons I've drawn. So I'm practicing by drawing one part of Flamedramon at a time, starting with the head.
It does take a lot of time to actually get used to drawing someone like him. HGowever, your work does look great as far as your rendition of him. Just keep drawing him every once in a while and you'll get the hang of it :3
woah really good picture Prophet, now I really want to see a hentai picture of Patamon and Gatomon drawed by you Wink

keep up the good work man :D
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Looks good to me. Can't wait to see some more :D
...Huh.
Y'know, I think that's the first ever pic I've seen of a human kissing a digimon in a romantic style, non-hentai fashion.

Anyways, whatever hard work you put into that clearly paid off. They both look excellent. I also like the muscle structure on Flame. Gives him a uniqueness you don't often see in other artists' interpretations of him.
well I have to say the Flamey turned out great. Keep it up