Join our server on Discord

casey's questions and answers
UnknownH Wrote:are the Adult Swim message board posters really weird or just stupid

lol actually i agree with urban... BOTH
urban dream Wrote:Most likely both. :P

...why aren't rabbits green?

hmmmm god ran out of grease piant lol

or because he wanted them to blend with the surroundings better

eigther way... :)
UnknownH Wrote:makes sense and I don't know it'd make sense seeing as they're in brown and white too and now a two-parter
Are there any cartoon character that you'd beat up (I know some) and why does cartoon network show a lot of guy butt sometimes? who wants to see that!?

YES a few tho he may not be a cartoon the clear eyes guy has got to be the most annoying of all closely seconed by the quiznos freeky sheep things baseball bat *ping* blood on windows, me, my bat millions of ppl staring in the background (a real romantic aren't I lol) wooo do it again :D Twisted and i guess for the women viewers (god forbid theyed show a lil T N A (tits n ass for those who dont know) for the guys huh?)
uh what? and ever seen family guy and FLCL some girl ass on there but with FLCL you have to be quick to see it
UnknownH Wrote:uh what? and ever seen family guy and FLCL some girl ass on there but with FLCL you have to be quick to see it

exactly and just answering your question
ok thank you and someone ask a question!
Will Robert England ever play Freddy Krueger again?
Mr.Onizuka Wrote:Will Robert England ever play Freddy Krueger again?

lets hope so (i really like the freddy movies)
topic finally died huh? oh well easy come easy go lol