Join our server on Discord

What do YOU want?
Since I started modding the links section I have done really anything.You all seem to sick to the rules.So let us put my limted powers to use.

What would you guys like to see for this section of the board? I'm drawing blanks for ideas.Keep in mind I cant change themes,or icons or any of that fancy stuff.Just keep it simple,Feel free to express ANYTHING. Remember theres no such thing as a bad idea.....unless it breaks my rules....then its a dumbass idea. :P
I'm just wondering why you don't quit.. This site is dead, almost everyone that has signed up never posts. The site is slow as f*ck.. I don't even know why i signed up. Anyway make your desicion. :P
Quote:This site is dead, almost everyone that has signed up never posts. The site is slow as f*ck.. I don't even know why i signed up.
If you dislike this place so much, why don't you... Y'know... go somewhere else? <_<
dude shut it or get the hell out.
...that's precisely what I was trying to say, but you put it much better, Unknown. Wink
it's just honesty but it was needed (he should be glad necro didn't say it it could have been bad)
so what is the rule that must not be broken? :?:
I think there in a topic here
I think all the nakid digimon and digimon on digimon and digiomn on human crap is fucked up!!! I dont mind hentai, but its only ok with human figures, not other thinngs. and one of the mangas has TK fucking his MOM!!! WTF! just keep it human.
What's bothers you fastford. Is it the insest, or is it digimon having sex with humans.