Join our server on Discord

Oh hey, wow, cool
Maybe I'm just the last person around to find this site, but I'm gonna link to it for now anyways, since I've never seen anyone else mention it here before.

http://wpp-fansubs.com/

Actual Digimon Tamers fansubs, plus other series. I probably don't need to say it, but this is huge. I'm downloading all of these when I'm moved out of my apartment.

Anyone else ever been to this site? How's the quality of the downloads?
whoa WPP rules man their bit torrent fansubs are pretty good I always got the sound not matching with the video but that's only real problem
Wolfpack Productions is a pretty cool group. They also do/did Frontier and 02. And Rockman.EXE (and Axess). And Transformers Superlink. And and and... :D
yeah if you want more torrent sites I got some
*whine* Why BitTorrent? Last time I used that (which was also the first time), my computer got worms and it took over two hundred bucks to clear them out!

Can anyone here who has these files get on Yahoo Messenger and send some to me? I'm on as CammyCommando...

In exchange, I have some episodes and stuff...
uh what files
and torrent did that? where'd you get them from
It was "You're Under Arrest" live action, and I can't recall where I got it from, but it was supposed to be a secure site.
weird I don't get any of that and I torrent from 6 different places
Aside from a certain amount of slowdown on the system while running torrents on the previous version of the software, I've never had any problems. Hell, one night I downloaded all of the Cool Devices (1.2 GB) OVERNIGHT. Still not done watching all 11 operations, but...

I've known about WPP for quite some while, as I followed the fansubbing of Rockman EXE, and am now re-downloading it (my old HD died!) as they release the batch torrents while also following Digimon Tamers (thank heavens someone's fighting the dub, even if it is technically illegal) and Rockman EXE Axess... and when I can (ie: when they do releases of Zero Two) I'm getting to learn more and more about the Japanese version of Zero Two...

I love that site and that group, and I think it's just a shame they can't offer to sell them on VCD for shipping & burning costs (reimbursement for the work involved; no profit at all). I'm burning them all to VCD for personal use, I can usually get two or three eps on a disc, and then I can burn a DVD with the AVIs on it later on for backup (and once I get my next DVD Player, I can even ditch the VCDs). ANd I can finally ditch those crappy RealMovie files (of Tamers) I got off FETs site all that time back, as WPP does their Tamers files!!
Quote:I love that site and that group, and I think it's just a shame they can't offer to sell them on VCD for shipping & burning costs (reimbursement for the work involved; no profit at all). I'm burning them all to VCD for personal use, I can usually get two or three eps on a disc, and then I can burn a DVD with the AVIs on it later on for backup (and once I get my next DVD Player, I can even ditch the VCDs). ANd I can finally ditch those crappy RealMovie files (of Tamers) I got off FETs site all that time back, as WPP does their Tamers files!!
I have only half a clue as to what you're referring. This is why the geeks would never let me hang out with them. Well, there's this tech divide, and there's also the fact that I think Monty Python is stupid.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against