Join our server on Discord

Shocking?
The ffedback keeps coming via my MediaMiner stories, and it all seems to be getting better and better. In fact, this one is the best review I've ever gotten, and though the review came along over a month ago, I only just found it today:

Dr. Bogey Wrote:I don't know what to say... nothing to comment on. Why? Because this is just TOO PERFECT! I haven't seen anything like this! Unlike some citrous fruits I know out there, this.. this... this places the plot and sex in PERFECT HARMONY! Either that, or I'm just too stunned to comment on it. You have my 100% backing to CONTINUE!!!

You can see all the reviews for "Lost Light" at http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_rw.php/23498, but this was definitely an ego-stroker. Almost goes along with one of the first I got (on The Digital Matrix), by a fella calling himself 'Peter Kim', who said I (or my story) might match or exceed Lord Archive (I hope not! if I do that, I'll lose my goal), who happens to be my personal fanfic idol. I was just wondering what readers here have to say about my fics, if anything.

But let's keep in mind, I don't write for the reviews -- I publish for the reviews.
Wow, you got 13 reviews on that site? When I finish my series, I think I'll try to post it there, and maybe a few other places too. I'm working fast now, but it's going to be dragged out once school starts up again. Being an engineering student really eats up a lot of free time.
Quote:who said I (or my story) might match or exceed Lord Archive (I hope not! if I do that, I'll lose my goal), who happens to be my personal fanfic idol.
Sure, everybody loves Lord Archive. My first email reviewer gave me a compliment, but then he wanted to know if I knew Lord Archive's email address. :roll:
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against