Join our server on Discord

Why?
I have been reading Digimon fanfics for about a four years know and have became one of the bigest Davis and Jun fans there is. Any way a few days ago i was searching on fanfiction.net for some good Davis fics and as i was looking 15 of the first 30 had Davis or Jun bashing sometimes both. Evil

So I want to know why every one bashes them so much?
I know Davis acted silly or to some people dumb but come on you can't
bash him becuase of that thers people that act the same way over girls.
all so to have a TK and Kari fic you don't have to have Davis become evil and start trying to kill tk or have him rape or beat up kari. I guess what Im trying to say is if you don't like Davis and Kari together pair him with someone else i mean come on if he was realy evil would he have saved the world from malomyotisomon

now on to Jun she wasn't in the show much at all and people still bash her but the main reason for that is because she is Davis sister and everyone that hates him hates her to or because they are matt and sora fans and like i said with Davis if you don't like her and matt give her someone else to love.

four fav pairings
Davis/Jun :P
Davis/Kari
Jun/Mimi
Davis/Ladydevimon Twisted
I guess the reason is because Davis's character isn't one that most people like. That's all I'm saying. It's very rare to find a character like Davis to be universally popular.

Anyway, there's followers and haters everywhere, but it pays not to notice them. I don't break down and cry every time I see an anti-Veemon story. Just steer clear of them, and maybe even write your own pro-Davis story. That normally makes it better.

As for Jun, well, she's a minor character and therefore less noticed than the others, and is mostly talked about in anti-davis stories unfortunately as well.

However, there shouldn't be 'bashing' in a story. If they don't like a character, then they should keep it to themselves.
well I am a Veemon fan, and I mostly noticed about bashing the dragon from certain people.

Well I agree with Stormy here. Bashing shouldn't be. And it is sad that way. Well the character of him is really hard to deal with, but if you support him, then go for it.
You can always make an own story and who knows maybe you become good ^^
I only know, I avoid bashing. Only if it belongs to the story and then they will forgive each other if they are in the team for example. Character bashing in stories is a nono for me,
davis in the dub was a doof like character and most jun haters are probally matt fangirls so they don't count much anyway
so I guess that's why
Quote:all so to have a TK and Kari fic you don't have to have Davis become evil and start trying to kill tk or have him rape or beat up kari. I guess what Im trying to say is if you don't like Davis and Kari together pair him with someone else i mean come on if he was realy evil would he have saved the world from malomyotisomon
I'm a Davis fan, and I think I might've written something that appeals to your qualifications, but I'm saving it. If you want to read a partial lemon that puts Davis in a pretty good light, read AnironUndomiel's thread in this Author's Domain ("The Shadow of a Love").
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against