Join our server on Discord

Answer and ask somthing
Kyo: *throws Lurea at him* Get Madder. You're not the boss of me. And remind me, aren't I older then you?

Just remembered or still thinking?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Umm I didnt even know how old you were before so :P I cant do either

Disturbed: *catches Lurea and sets her down* Dont throw people..thats not nice....well if you are older then me then you sure dont act like it throwing things at me smacking me in the head...childish really

Brick or Stone
The OCA
Kyo: *frowns deeply* I would have thrown a brick... *sweat-drops* And you're the one who said 'Smack him or Slap him', so I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Lurea: I wanted to be thrown! *giggles* I asked him to do so!

Get annoyed or see what he's talking about?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Neither I'll just brush it off my shoulder and continue being happy

Disturbed: *chuckles* You like to be thrown huh? *picks up Lurea and tosses her high into the air and catches her in his arms*

Be happy or continue to frown
The OCA
Still frowning.

Kyo: Dude, that wasn't funny. *frowns* You know my birthday! *chuckles* There was even a thread on it. And I think I mentioned 20 a few times~

Lurea: *giggles cutely and closes her eyes* Yipee~!

Lawl or lol or rofl...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Rofl..followed by a sorry

Disturbed: *sighs softly* I'm sorry Kyo...I just checked and you are a few months older than me. I hate stuff like this *hugs Lurea like a teddy bear against his warm furry chest and sighs again* I dont like confrontations I'm not very good at resolving them..

Forgive or continue
The OCA
Forgiven.

Kyo: *pokes tongue out* Yes... I was wondering why you were calling me a younger person. *chuckles*

Lurea: *giggles cutely and closes up one eye* Awww.... Sweetie~

Huggle or kiss or yiff? ;P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *continues to huggle Lurea closely and sighs softly* I was saying that you werent acting like you were older..*lookes at Lurea and smiles softly*

Get Mad again or just let it go
The OCA
Kyo: Let it go. Dude, that was supposed to be a joke. I don't know why the hell you're continuing this on. *sweat-drops* I'm shrugging this off because it's pathetic of you to take this seriously.

Get mad at his words or actually realise I'm avoiding seriousness?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
You're avoiding seriousness

Disturbed: Again..sorry...*sighs as he continues to look at Lurea* I'm sorry to you too *kisses her softly on the nose* for not giving ya the attention you diserved *smiles*

Weee!!! or Gee
The OCA