Join our server on Discord

Answer and ask somthing
Too horny

Disturbed:..you guys are slaves your own hormones..

Goodnight or Good Morning
The OCA
Goodnight. It's 4am in the morning.

Kurtz: We are not slaves of our hormones! *fumes* If Rosa believes sleeping next to DMX while he is sleeping, then that ain't anything to do with hormones! It's just her, cuddling him, trying to make him sleep better... *sighs deeply*

Grrr or Nhhh?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Grrr

Disturbed: I wasnt talking about Rosa!!! I was talking about You and the other horny dragons taking turns yiffing Ada!!! *growls*

Understand now or not?
The OCA
Understand.

Kurtz: Uh, excuse me, but I have NEVER yiffed Ada in my life. I'm staying pure now for Dot.... but neither has anyone else yiffed her, as far as I know. DMX and Mar have, though, so you can go bitch about that to them. *growls back at Disturbed*

Do you understand or not?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Understand

Disturbed: ...What are we yelling for?

Is there a cause or no cause
The OCA
No cause.

Kurtz: Well, as far as I know, you started being hostile, so I went hostile back on you. Don't make me turn into a brother that hates you because I think you'll just betray my sister and leave her......

Rosa or Noir or Deric or Vicky (*slight drool*)?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Rosa

Disturbed: I would never...betray Tieya...and do that to Rosa...you know that..no matter what the circumstances might be...I will always love Tieya and Rosa...till my very last breath.

You know this dont you?
The OCA
Kurtz: Of course. I'm testing you all the time, though. I want to make sure you're even worthy of my sister. *small chuckle* Oh come on, Disturbed. *pulls him into a headlock* ...I know you'd love her... as much as that.

You knew he was testing you or not?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
No.

Disturbed:Sometimes its kind hard to know when your joking an not joking *easily pickes Kurtz up and puts him over his shoulders*

Fireman Carry or Death Valley Driver
The OCA
Fireman Carry.

Kurtz: *blinks, as he is picked up* Wow, you must be strong....

Strong or just lucky?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds