Join our server on Discord

Standby for another BlackBlade fic...
I'll post it when I have time, right now is busy bplus don't want my parents finding out I'm gay and writing yaoi stories, even if they don't know how I feel, or what about. Anyway, I'll type it up on Monday or Tuesday, or I'll go along typing a bit at a time...

Rant over, fic soon!
Soon is by thursaday night at midnight at the latest, sorry, ideas came up...
ok then, I will wait. Hope you get it ready soon.
Dear Diary,
I've felt out of sorts lately, my family is drifting away, my parents are talking about "The future", and how I should be planning, but frankly, I don't care, the onlyt hing that's a constant in my life are my friends, even then there's noone special to me. Like I can count on them when the chips are down. Except maybe Taichi, in my thoughts at least, I only see him every now and again, every time he seems to be busy but finds time to play soccer with me...I can't deny him his wish to kick my ass, which always happens...Excluding today, I declined his invitation. He was so sad, with those big puppy dog eyes, invisible tears welled up, bad choice. I realize now while I'm sitting on my backporch, still recovering from the frosty winter, damp, but a warming wind. Bad day for being sockfooted. I wish I'd have said yes to Tai's offer, I hate seing him sad. But hey, it's spring, time for a new beggining.
Sincerely,
Daisuke

Dear Diary,
I can't beleive Kari would even say something about my Daisuke...my?...Get ahold of yourself Taichi. Anyway, say something about him not wanting to play soccer and commenting on how out of the usual. Sometimes she sees right through me, like I can't lie. I can't hide much but anything surrounding my affection, no my love, for Daisuke. Tell me how pathertic this is though...I snuck into her room last night to steal a couple pictures, mainly of the beach party, his slim tight body in that swimsuit is so...Oops, gotta clean up after myself. I can't wait for the concert, or maybe I can, I'll be with him most of the night, but not being able to touch him, Tortuous Bliss. I really need to control myself, plus I need to become more ambidextrous. If I lose it while he's around he'll never look at me again, I won't look at me. I need to clean myself up now, Later.
Taichi
Tai! Remember, don't look into Davis' eyes!

The night finally came, a breezy night retaining much of the heat of the day before it, the night of the concert. It was to be six total coming, seeing as Sora already had plans, Matt was to be accompanied by Jun. Tai leaned into the horn of the beatup old van, waiting infront of Davis and Jun's building. Kari was dressed in a dazzling pink onsemble consisting of a skort and a monkey top, exposing her midrift. Tai was dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a navy t-shirt with an orange star on the left sleeve. Jun emerged from the front door's shadow in a red mini skirt and a longsleeved black shirt with a red vest with many compartments. She took a place in the back, seeing as Kari was ready to defend a seat for TK, and she wasn't on a date with Tai, she settled down. "Where's your bro?" Tai asked aggitatedly, checking his watch. She shrugged in response. Tai sighed, the passenger door opened revealing Davis dressed in a pair of faded black jeans and a black t-shirt, apparently feeling down, Tai didn't say anything, being in his presence was enough to set of fantasies in Tai's head, which might interfere with his driving so he pushed the thoughts back for later...Matt and TK's house was next, boarding TK flashed Kari a smile, she grinned at him, offering a seat, he wore a long pair of blue jean shorts, accompanied by a plain blue t-shirt. Matta got in in his green blazer and slacks, parts of the school uniforms... They chattered about the concert and how they were going to have a wonderful time, Tai and Davis remained silent being forceful in not stepping on either's toes in the matter. Davis could have sword every time he looked over, Tai's gaze snapped back to the road. 'Impossible, he's driving, he can't look at me...' Davis thought. Tey arrived early enough to snag an entire row, a seat between each couple, then a seat seperating Tai and Davis.A couple of songs hinted at love cueing the couples to cuddle which they took full advantage of, TK and Kari even kissing a few times. Tai played in his thoughts with a naked Daisuke and doing whatever he wants. Davis sat, skulking in the midst of being in his love's constant thoughts. The main act took the stage. Change in pace, Davis leaned forward listening, but not caring much. Tai leaned back folding his arms behind his head. TK and Kari broke their embrace to scream for the band and Matt and Jun discussed it, 'Typical Matt...' Tai thought to himself his mind for a scant moment leaving his dreams. So the songs continued, through about the fourth or fifth, Davis left to use the bathroom. Tai seizing oppurtunity, took the seat between them, Kari and TK switched spots with Matt and Jun, so it ended up being Kari closest to Tai. As Davis returned, finding Tai in the saftey net of the seat next to him somewhat shocked the youth, he did his best to coceal this from the grinning Taichi. Davis took the seat next to Tai, and kept his arms down to his chest. The songs went on, the final set of songs were lovey dovey songs, Davis growing uncomfortable with his situation put his arms on the rests. Tai kept fighting his instincts to just sweep him off his feet and take him away. Unable to hold back any longer Tai simply slipped his hand into Davis'. Davis feeling a weight against his hand, looked down to inspect it, finding a hand cupped over his. Davis looked at Tai with anxiety, depression, love, anger, lust, hopes, dreams, and all rolled into a single gaze and he couldn't help himself, he leaned across the arm rest and kissed Tai intensely. Tai shocked parted his lips and opened his jaw letting loose his hungry tounge to explore Davis' mouth, Davis felt its intrusion and fought back with his own tounge, sliding into Taichi's mouth. Tai let a soft moan escape them, alerting Kari's attention, she gaped and smirked inwardly, she pulled her jaw up and cuddled to TK who leaned his head on her shoulder. Jun and Matt had managed to make it the entire show without kissing up until the last song, noone took notice of Tai or Davis. Fleeing halfway through the song they ran to the car, holding hands as they rushed in, Kari apparently abandoning TK followed in hot pursuit.Kari opened the van door to see the two holding hands and kissing. "Psst!" she cooed. Tai shot back leaving Davis' tounge half-exposed. "You guys..." she stumbled over her words. Tai and Davis blushed deep. "Don't worry, I won't tell." she said letting them sigh, as Matt and Jun, along with TK loaded up. Taking their previous seats, Davis and Tai once again remained silent. Everyone talked of the concert, and of the party. Jun and Matt had been invited and they gladly went, Sora would be there so they'd all have some fun. Dropping them off first, Kari wispered in TK's ear as the pair went inside. TK was suprised, eyes boggling, and everything. "How long?" the blonde asked. "Since when we first went to the Digital World..." Tai admitted, "It was the showers and everything with the guys that set me off the deep end...". "And you Davis?" Kari queried. "Since I saw Tai for the first time." Tai grabbed for Davis's hand and squeezed it. "Wow..." Kari and TK whistled simultaneously. "You wanna do a double date?" Davis said brimming with excitement now that someone else would know his true self. "My treat." Tai informed them as they took off for the most kid friendly place in town. The Pizza Parlor, with a huge arcade. They entered and ordered a large pizza, then hit the arcade to kill some time. "This is romantic..." Kari critisized. Tai ignoring her took his favorite sitdown racing game, TK took a fighting game, Kari snagging a puzzle game conveniently placed near the blonde. Davis hung over Tai's shoulder watching the race. After Tai won the first race Davis sat in Tai's lap and kissed him lightly. He turned and straddled his legs off to the side and grabbed the steering wheel letting Tai's legs tap the pedals. Tai sniffed his hair and skin, finding a lobe to nibble on he took it, losing his concentration on the game he melted as Tai rubbed his hand slowly up and down his back, sending electricity through his body. The game flashed a screen shownign them crashing complete with sound effects, waking them from their dream. They stood behind Kari waiting for her to bomb, which she did, TK was the only one who could stand having people watching him play.They got their pizza and sat down in a seperate room. "I love this place." Tai said. Davis leaned his head into Tai's. They smiled and picked up some pizza, ate, left to the car.....

Funny thing about this story, my sis took my notebook by accident and she opened it, but read "Dear Diary" and closed it, lol it's the only thing assuring I didn't get discovered...phew! Close one!

PART 1 OVER!

PART 2 IS COMING AFTER THIS SUMMER CAMP WHERE I HAVE TO READ AND WRITE, SEE YA GUYS NEXT SUNDAY.