Join our server on Discord

Ssjgokillo's Request: Brightness
Warining: This story contains extreme adult situations and should not be read by anyone who is not mature enough to read it. This lemon was requested by ssjgokillo.

Brightness
By Iceflame88

At a nearby coffee shop, nineteen year old Kari Kamiya is sipping on her daily cup of seven up. Usually, she would be dressed in her casual outfit: a pink short sleeve shirt and yellow spandex shorts. But today she's a wearing black baggy jeans, a green tank top, a backpack, a black jacket tied around her waist and a pink watch on her left arm.

"Hey, Kari." said a voice behind her. She turned around to see a 20 year old boy wearing green shirt and blue jeans making his way toward her from one area of the diner. He stopped and crossed his arms beneath his chest and gave a light smile.

"Navar!" said Kari getting up from her seat and ran towards him to giving him a hug. He looked at her while she hugged him. "It nice to see you too Kari." said Navar smiling. "You want to have a night out on the town?" said Kari. "Sure. I will pick you at five." said Navar walking outside to his car while Kari went home to get ready.

Kari's House - 4:56

Kari primped and styled and applied makeup until her fingers were sore. She took one final look in the mirror and checked her watch. It was 4:56. He'll be here any minute, she thought. Kari sighed, staring at her reflection down.

The red dress she wore complimented her figure well. She wore a black jacket with the dress and black nylons and red killer high heels. If she wasn't careful, she might break her ankles walking in them. She put her glasses on after applying her eye make up.

Her eyelids accented with purple eyeshadow and her eyelashes blanketed with five coats of mascara. She put her glasses in her purse and walked to the living room to wait for Navar to pick her up. Then she heard a khock on the door. "I'll get it!" said Kari as she headed towards the door and opened it to see Navar standing there with roses in his left hand.

"Ready? Also these are for you" said Navar giving Kari the roses. "Wow, thanks. Yes i'm ready." said Kari smiling. "Well, lets go." said Nevar heading to his car followed by Kari. "What are we going to do first?" said Kari seating down on the passager seat. "First, we're going to see a movie." said Nevar driving as he headed to the AMC theater.

AMC Theater - 5: 00

Nevar and Kari walked to theater and head to the thicket line, on the sign it reads: Silent Hill: The Movie now showing. "May I help you two?" said Thicket Taker. "Yeah, two thickets for Silent Hill: The Movie." said Navar as he payed for the thickets and headed inside followed by Kari and went to the movie they were going to see.

Davis' House - The Same Time

"Oh Yes Davis More! Go inside me." said Izumi as Davis rammed his dick hard and deep inside of her expanding her opening. The thrusts came swifter and harder each time, he would have gone through the wall if he rammed her harder. He lifted her off the floor a little holding her weight with his strong toned arms, with his erect cock still inside of her thrusting.

She was lighter than he imagined. She wrapped her legs around him holding onto him tightly as he came in her, she shook violently at the exploding pleasure. They managed to climax at the same time. It would be their last time together before Izumi moves to Mexico with her parents. They been going out for three years now and it's their last day that they are going to see each other. After cleaning each other, she laid above him and cuddled with him. "I love you Davis." said Izumi hugging him. "I love you too Izumi." said Davis.

AMC Theater - 7:57

Navar and Kari exited the entrance to the theater heading towards Navar's car. "That was a great film, wasn't Kari." said Navar holding Kari's hand. "Yeah, it was great." said Kari smiling as they got into the car and drove for a while. "Want to go to mine house, Kari?" said Navar. "Sure." said Kari as Navar stoped in front of a blue and red house.

"We're here." said Navar as he got out of car as did Kari and headed towards the door followed by Kari as Navar found the keys to the house and opened the door. "You first." said Navar as Kari went inside and then Navar. "You have a nice house." said Kari looking around. "Yeah i do." said Navar taking out two bottles of wine giving one to Kari.

"Cheers!" said Kari and Navar to each other as they started drinking the wine. A few mins later, Kari was on all fours as Navar put his dick into her pussy. "Faster!" said Kari as Navar started going in and out of her like a dog making Kari moan. Navar cried out as he trusted hard into her. He drove his dick as hard and deep as he could into Kari's pussy. Kari screamed out in pure pleasure as Navar mounted her. She threw her head back and spread her arms out, letting him ravage her. His mind was just a blur, flying solely on desire now. He went faster making Kari's orgasm approaching quickly.

"Oh god, Navar! I