Join our server on Discord

Tough times... but life goes on
I'm currently having a bad problem with plant and fungus parasites. On my foot, I've got a 'Planter' wart (some sort of seed, can be deadly) and a fungal infection on my toenail, and a fungal rash on the insides of my legs. Gonna have bad surgery, and on top of that, I've got big problems with my mind, I can't think some days due to bad headaches and I'm severely failing my education. People think that I'm a retard because I'm not yapping away about what I did with my social life like everyone else. The trouble is that I HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE!!

Yep, people take one look at my lazy eye and think 'eergh! I'm not talking to that Quazemodo' even if they act nice, I know they're doing it out of pure sympathy, like seeing a two-legged dog, so they can go $^*@*#^$@.

Also, my other toenails are all in-growing. I've had three operations so far, and at the moment it's heading for four, and I'm not amused because of doctors that don't know what they're doing.

Suppose it could be worse *cringes at the thought of story that I told in the other forum*

Still, I have all these problems, yet people think I'm cheerful, sometimes the best thing is to think 'aww, bugger it, we have one life, either like it or not'.

Just letting it out through my fingers rather than my mouth, that's all from me.

So, I hope that these problems can be solved soon, so I can get on with life.
Just ride the waves, man. Life's got it's ups and downs, and sooner or later, you'll hit an up.

Hell, I had a problem with a not-fully-functionl-eye thing too, but it turns out they've got operations for that too...you just have to put up with a week of discomfort following the operation.
Wow, I would say I pity your situation, but you said that you don't like pity, so here it is...I wish to you the best the world can offer you, life will turn...
How are things now? You posted your rant one month ago today. Is your health any better? Are you still taking classes right now? Are you feeling any better about life? Please tell us.
Well, things are better and worse.

Good things - I've decided to repeat year 12 no matter what, so the rest of the year is more of a 'spectator' thing where I just learn stuff at school. I don't care if I fail or pass, I'll have to try again next year (at a better school of course)

- I'm also having the things treated with dry ice, so the operation isn't talked about yet, but we don't know for sure

- Without the stress, my headaches have gone, and I can think properly

Bad things - My mum's become an alcoholic, and my sister's become a class A bitch. I have to settle everything down, which I shouldn't have to do. My mum and dad might separate, and I'll have to move away.

- The fungus hasn't gone after 5 weeks of treatment

- My dad is a real asshole, thankfully he's away for 4 weeks, but when he comes back, I won't enjoy a second of it.

Anyway, thanks everyone for hearing me out, I'm okay with the no friends stuff now because I now have some good friends, and don't care if people think bad about me. I burst my pimples in their general direction.

:P
I can sympathize, sorta. I've had this damn rash on my nose for years. We think it's an allergic reaction, but we don't know what I'm allergic to, so it's just stayed there.