Join our server on Discord

Favorite mature animated movies/series
What are your favorite Mature animated movies/anime/series?
When I mean mature, I mean like PG-13 and above. Movies like Heavy Metal or Bebe's Kids. Animes like Cowboy Bebop, Hellsing, and Akira. Series like Futurama, South Park, and Spawn.
Movie
Cowboy Bebop: The Movie

Anime
Excel Saga and Puni Puni Poemi

Series
Family Guy, Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law, and Futurama
Futurama and Family Guy, also Wolf's Rain and FLCL
Movie
Mmm... gonna have to go with South Park: BIgger Longer and Uncut. It really pushed the envelope as far as obscenity. Plus Ive been big on SP Yaoi for a while, now. (dont judge. Just try it, if you're curious.)

Anime

Ninja Ressurrection, Kikaider

Series
Ive been finding Harvey Birdman to be hucking filarious. A really good one Ive been missing lately is Shorties Watching Shorties, and, of course, South Park.
If I could only pick one animated movie and one animated series, I'd go with South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut and The Real Ghostbusters, respectively. I'm classifying The Real Ghostbusters as an adult cartoon because many of the jokes could actually only be understood by people over 16.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
yeah a lot of cartoons do that but with me uh don't know but I do like most of adult swim if that helps
Movies:
Cowboy Bebop the Movie

Series:
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Sealab 2021

Anime:
Magical Shopping Arcade
Hellsing
Trigun
Tough choice here.

Movie: I want to say Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker because it was actually heavily cut from its original, more violent PG-13-ish version at the last minute before release. I got to see the full version, and it ROCKED.

Anime: The only anime movies I've seen are the Dragonball ones, which are not quite what I would consider worthy of greatness titles despite being fun.
Oh, and that Neon Genisis Eva movie. But that was just too much of a mind-fuck for my tastes.

Series: Family Guy. Hands-fucking-down.[/b]
Movie:

Yeah, I have to go with South Park: BIgger Longer and Uncut too.

Anime:

Onegai Teacher
Onegai Twins
Koi Kaze
Aika
Kotestu

Series:

Family Guy