Join our server on Discord

Dont u think this is stupid?...
Now i know no one here knows me but well im gonna start to post so people can know me =b.
************************************************************I have a friend that has foot fetish and he has got a lot of trouble because of that. Now people think that he ia a pedophile (which he isnt... let me explain). He is 19 years old and well, he likes soft feet, he says that most people of his age dont have soft feet, they actually have horrible feet. So then... tell me in who can u find soft feet? Yea in young people... like kids, now that doesnt mean he likes kids... he just like soft feet. And well, if he touches anyone that's younger than him he could go to jail. BTW he got a lot of trouble just because he massaged his 14 years old brother's foot because HIS BROTHER ASKED him to. SO well, my opininon is that people shouldnt be afraid of what is different from usual things. Just like any "normal person" who likes something, for example, those men that like boobs, well they know boobs must be big, soft, etc etc in order to like them... well u can find those boobs in almost every woman in earth... just like them my friend knows feet must be soft in order to like them, but those are hardly found on every person on Earth. But please tell me what u think... thats why i posted this in this board :)
It's the same everywhere. People are too stubborn and stupid to accept the unusual. They go by their own standards and if anybody is below that standard, then they are declared a 'freak' and are put out of society.

Those movies where the 'freak' is popular are the minority. Most unusual people are ignored and picked on because of the human instinct of condemning others. It's true, all humans naturally do that.

Okay, so your friend likes soft feet. And because most people over the age of 15 has horrible, flaky, peeling feet, that means mostly children have them. I see nothing wrong with giving someone a foot massage... I wish my sister would do that sometime, but she doesn't (yeah, I'm one of those with nasty, peeling feet). Anyway, I think this age of 'political correctness' has gone a bit out of hand, don't you think? A new law created every day, most of them more ridiculous than the last.

We all like to see a certain 'special thing' in a girl/boy that we like. Whether it be, like your friend; soft feet, pretty eyes, a voice at a certain tone, a type of nose, or a love of pets, everyone in the world has a fetish, and there's nothing wrong with having one.
HOLY CRAP!!! I love animals with soft fur like cats. Maybe if I pet my neighbors cat, they'll throw me in jail because it's wrong.

That's about how much bullshit that is. If he's not coming on to the kid, and the kid asked him to, there's nothing wrong. But if it gets out of hand (which I doubt it will with the way you described what he's somewhat like), then action needs to be taken.

It's people like you that I like. People who show how stupid humans are most of the time. People really wonder why we have psychos who kill and such. It's because HUMANS destroyed what sanity they had by picking on them, torturing them, crushing their lives, etc. I say either destroy the human race, or make world peace work. But neither is going to happen, so we're screwed.
From a standalone perspective, I can see why that would seem a little...off.

But hey, I still don't think that should be anything to worry about, despite the initial weirdness. Hell, me, the other day, noticed for the first time something about my Uncle's feet (I don't have any foot fetish), and the conversation probably would've sounded wierd to someone else:

"Holy crap, your feet are, like, totally hairless!"

"Huh? Oh yeah. It's cause back in my day, ski boots were lined with leather, and all that wear I guess did away with my foot's capacity to grow hair."

"Well, that's advantageous. It looks so young!"

"My foot looks...young?"

"Yeah."

"Dandy. Too bad the ladies never notice that kind of thing."

If only he knew....
Blackwargreymon Lover Wrote:It's people like you that I like. People who show how stupid humans are most of the time.

Well thanks Blackwargreymon Lover hehehe. But its true... people just hate whats unusual because they are afraid of it, no one should be afraid... I'm not afraid 8) I understand that every person in the world is different and i admire that... if everyone were the same, the world would be very boring.
and what comes next? Will you get into trouble only when you look at a person who's younger then you?

I hate the human race, and this is another reason why.
it doesn't make sense . (in some martial arts they do thing that would get you into lots of problems in normal situations.)

judge someone for what he likes , makes bad conclusions come out.

well dumb people dont give others a chance they just stay with the first impression and are to lazy to look into a person serouisly

those people dont give a fuck about anything they dont think they just keep doing the same things theyve been doing always things that are socially accepted, learnt in superficial conversations and tv.

what makes me mad is that they say that they are doing the right thing but they dont give shit about the consecuences of their actions i hate those selfish people.
Veemon's Followers
yeah it is true the world become nuts *run like crazy around the room stops and looks up* Where would the meteor stay.
Let me put it bluntly, people are stupid and afraid of everything, to some extent. They ddon't look beyond what they see or hear, you guys are right, first impressions are what they thrive off of...
You find that crap everywhere.And being an unusual taste is more likely to cause such reactions.
And BTW,finding soft feet? I think all young women have soft feet...I'm in my 20's and I still have them soft...I think it might be like that with everyone...unless you live in a desert or belong to a community who likes to walk on scorching earth O_o