Join our server on Discord

In case you wanna have a fuckin'huge laugh
oh you wouldn't have that man like chest then huh :D but yeah that would work (so do you have a costume like that?)
Kh kh kh khmmm :shock: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holi CRAP.
Now thats scary!
Quote:oh you wouldn't have that man like chest then huh but yeah that would work (so do you have a costume like that
You kidding?!O_o
Of course not!!!!!!!
I don't wanna look ridiculous like some (glares at the human Beelzemon doodle)
If I had to choose a male Chrono Cross chara to cosplay,it'd be Dark Serge (oooooooooh yeah,boy!!!!!!)
Quote:Kh kh kh khmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ugh....*dies of a heart attack*
he he he cosplaying ... heh I went to a dutch animecon a while ago .. it was filled with cosplayers female and male we had girls dressing up as men and the otherway around ... now some costumes were just .. outright wrong .. but others were done great makking it non inportant that there was a slight gender shift :P .. anyway it was a lot of fun .. and thats all that matters right ? .. its all for the hell and fun of it nothing to serious ... if some dude likes a charecter enough to cosplay as it .. he ought to do it .. it takes a masive amount of balls to go on a stage infront of an audience and actualy perform a piece from the anime in said outfit .. wich is what happened at the con ... anyway I think you can only admire the people`s courage for dressing up in those sometimes gorgeous costiumes

and then there is another reason why cosplaying cant be bad ... .think of girls that actualyt tryon the shortskirted low coverage outfits ... you`d be condemming them to to .... and you know you cant resist those can ya :P
Quote:and then there is another reason why cosplaying cant be bad ... .think of girls that actualyt tryon the shortskirted low coverage outfits ... you`d be condemming them to to .... and you know you cant resist those can ya
You can't resist this one?
[Image: pics_sailormon.jpg]
This is not Sailor Moon,it's more like....Sailormon!!!!!
(we have a new Digimon. Care to write a lemon with him?)
Quote:After seen all the pics here I think I have to brainwash my self to forget it so fast as possible
Tell me when you do it so we can do it together.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Quote:and then there is another reason why cosplaying cant be bad ... .think of girls that actualyt tryon the shortskirted low coverage outfits ... you`d be condemming them to to .... and you know you cant resist those can ya
You can't resist this one?
[Image: pics_sailormon.jpg]
This is not Sailor Moon,it's more like....Sailormon!!!!!

I hate to say it, but do you actually think that's really clever?

Sailor Bubba is a celebrity of sorts in the cosplay world. To make fun of him is to miss the point completely.
aaahhh!!! it's almost as bad as man-faye but of course both guys have huge balls for doing that I have to say