Join our server on Discord

In case you wanna have a fuckin'huge laugh
But the important part of cosplaying is having fun, not necessarily looking exactly like the given character. Although that's a nice bonus if you can get it.

For instance, there was another girl this year dressed as Kefka. Her costume was consideribly more accurate than mine, and she looked more like the Amano pictures. But she didn't seem to be having that good a time at it. She was bitter about it, and nearly bit my head off when I asked her to do the laugh. (for those of you who don't know, Kefka has a highly distinctive laugh, and anyone dressing as him will probably be called upon to do it at *least* once. Per hour.)

And besides, some men look *damn* good as women. Ever seen John Leguizamo in drag? He's a pretty man, and a pretty woman as well.
still that pic is scary
Quote:Ever seen John Leguizamo in drag?

No arguments here, I'm secure enough in my sexuality to admit I was a little attracted to him. (How often do you hear straight guys that are able to admit that?)

Hell even the whole cast of The Kids In The Hall for that matter.
Heh...
One of my fave charas is Zoah(Chrono Cross)
How would a girl look like him?
I do bet the guys would like to see me in the Zoah outfit,but that's not what I meant...
After seen all the pics here I think I have to brainwash my self to forget it so fast as possible.
zoah pardon my memory but how does that character look?
heh some are like that huh btw where did you get your large advatar
Quote:zoah pardon my memory but how does that character look?
heh some are like that huh btw where did you get your large advatar
Like this:
[Image: zoah.jpg]
About my avatar...I wish I remember from where I took it...I've been searching for that site again for ages....
why would we want to see you as that
these people are good look-a-likes
Unknown H:Well,I dunno.Isn't the idea of looking at a bare chested girl with only some leather straps appealing to you?

Flamedramon lover: Like,whatever.