Join our server on Discord

In case you wanna have a fuckin'huge laugh
How so?
Quote:still man should not cosplay as woman it's too weird
Quote:How so?
If I had to guess, I'd say by "weird" he means problematic. There's a chance he could be attracted to a guy dressed as a woman who he doesn't know is a guy, and that's a disturbing feeling, especially if you act on it. Before anyone gets upset, keep in mind that I'm only speaking as a straight guy. For the aforementioned reason, crossdressers can be a problem for us.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Speaking as a straight woman, I've wound up hitting on girls I thought were guys before...and knew it was just an honest mistake. So why would it be different for a guy?
Quote:I've wound up hitting on girls I thought were guys before...and knew it was just an honest mistake. So why would it be different for a guy?

If the guy you accidentally hit on was insecure about his own sexuality you'll most likely end up with a black eye or a broken nose. I've seen it happen.

Anyway, Undo your comment was a little more tart than necessary. So I'm not fond of cosplay, I'm not fond of the draft either but that doesn't mean the only reason I don't go and enlist is because I don't have anyone to enlist with.

At no time did I say I hate cosplay, I just wouldn't participate personally. So I found a girl dressed up a Beelzemon somewhat ridiculous, is that so bad? I'm sure thare's things people do that make you shake your head and laugh. If you like to cosplay then by all means do it, I wish you well but that doesn't mean you have to get snippy at me just because I'm not into/don't get it.
I knew when I made this topic that it could unleash some controversy...
(but what the hell?Controversy is what I'm made of.So let's rock :P )
Oh,anyway,I totally agree with Unknown H's point of view:
Quote:I do think it's weird except for the ones that are good doing it (some girl cosplayers are hot) then it's cool but those guys in girls clothes or stuff like that is just bad (no one wants to see a man-faye or a 300lb salior moon guy)
That's it.If you upload your photos in a not-suitable-for-you costume,you'll think you look cool,but a lot of people will laugh at you.
Then again,costumes are a very delicate thing.For example,looking for charas that look like me,I could say Riddel(Chrono Cross):same height,hair,color of skin,age and face.But I have some difference:while Riddel is a weenie,slender(I'd say skinny) 110 lbs,I am a solid,muscular 62 kgs.(138 lbs...I think?),basically cuz I'm not the 'lady of a manor' but a physiotherapy student(you know,moving people and such).So my body looks more like Orlha's than Riddel's.The only thing I'd need to cosplay as Riddel is the dress,but I don't give off that delicate Riddel look.So for JUST ONE difference,that cosplay is not for me.
Just how do people look with LOTS of differences,then?
And for undo,I'll just answer him with a phrase in Spanish:
"Medio mundo se r
(joined all together)
Aww, you're scared of my widdle JP costume?
you're a girl so the scare factor is cut down by maybe 50%+ just cause you're a girl
So the rest of the scare is the Neemon doll? Yeah, that thing's pretty scary all right...
neemon doll no that's not scary