Join our server on Discord

Didn't I hear about a merger?
Was My mind playing tricks on me, or did i read somewhere that the DAD and DHZ were talking about merging at one point?
If so, was it already killed? Still In talks?
Or am I just crazy
I doubt it. The DHZ and the DaD are sort of rival sites, and I don't think that they would merge well.

I think it would be best if they stayed apart, otherwise the boards will be nuclear war zones, and probably the DHZ would get the major part of the lemons and pictures, because they boast almost daily updates and other sections and all that.
Well, yes, the DaD and DHZ were planning to merge last summer. The new website they would form would have been called the DHN, the "Digimon Hentai Nation". It's only thanks to a lot of resistance from users on both sites and Chibi Renamon voulenteering as webmaster that this didn't happen. Trust me, it would've been a bad idea.
Digimon Hentai Network, I think. Nation also would've worked, though.

And yes, the Merger was a pretty retarded idea. It would've had a few nice aspects, but the merging of the two communities and the two boards wouldn't have ended well.

We decided to offer people an alternative by leaving the sites in their current state to offer people an alternative. So people who don't like the DHZ can come/stay here, and people who don't like it here can go/stay there. :D
agree. the merger would be really awful. I am glad both boards stayed seperated and the DAD is here too.
Huh. I was wondering what happened to that idea.

Phooey, I was kinda for it, but I've never been to the DHZ message board before, so I can't say what the folks there are like.

Well, stability is nice. Best to maintain that.
should all have worked out actualy ...... thz dad .. and some other off place all originated from here .. ah well fhug it its all somewhat dead now anyway x.X

<(yah elvarien still lives but ... lurks .. . sometimes .. )>