Join our server on Discord

Sentai Fever!
It's like Yellow Fever, only with less vomiting. Sentai are Japanese live-action TV shows featuring spandex-clad superheroes, big, freaky rubber alien monsters, and really fucking awesome battles. Among the shows that fall under this category are Power Rangers, Ultraman, Spectreman, and Masked Rider.

I've gotten the fever, and I thought I'd share this link:

http://hw001.gate01.com/starless/form

It's called "Ultrafetishism", and it has a huge collection of pictures of giant superheroines with large breasts getting beaten, molested, and fucked by aliens. Just check it out. It's neat.
If I haven't seen how hot some of those girls are then I think this is weird but hey I've seen a pic or two of this before (and good point of reference sentai is what power rangers comes from)
I love the narration in these stories.
I also mentioned this site because the owner, Urufe, is hosting some of my work there, including one of the few straight sex pics that I've done:

http://www.geocities.jp/gesyaro/gazokei/gno02.jpg
Actually, "sentai" simply is "task force" and not a genre of Japanese TV shows--the genre of shows that most "sentai" programs are based on are Effects (as in "Special Effects") Shows. The "Super Sentai" series, which has run 29 years in Japan, began with the "Secret Task Force 'GORANGER'" [Himitsu Sentai GORENJYAA] in 1975. In 1991, Haim Saban thought Western Audiences might like these shows, and tried to pitch "Birdman Task Force JETMAN", however he failed until the next year: In 1992 the series aired it's 17th season, Dinosaur Task Force ZYURANGER, which was, a year later, dubbed (and in most "civilian" scenes, refilmed) by Saban as "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers". If you want to talk to me about more Super Sentai stuff, make a thread in the Random Chat forum about it...

On the topic at hand, that's some good, if disturbing, shit on that site. Certainly fits the mold of Effects shows, aside from the factor of the scantily clad heroines.And the specific monsters they fight...

Gah, I hate getting tired while I'm posting.
If I may interject the first two super sentai shows, Goranger and JAKQ, were not technically super sentai. Battle Fever J (bad outfits in my own opinion) was the first. Next year is the 30th anaversery and I'm with Haim on Jetman it's the only pre-zyu series that would have worked here belive me I read though three sites of info and have seen all 500+ PR eps so I know how they could market it. (I'm a big PR/sentai person and I'm making my own series too)
Nate Hunter Wrote:On the topic at hand, that's some good, if disturbing, shit on that site. Certainly fits the mold of Effects shows, aside from the factor of the scantily clad heroines.And the specific monsters they fight...

Gah, I hate getting tired while I'm posting.

I agree about the work being kinda disturbing. I think some of the artists are more interested in showing violence than sex. Look at the work by the artist called Shocker... that's no way to treat a girl's genitals, man!