Join our server on Discord

Discussing who was gonna live to be 21
Today's my 21st birthday, and no, I'm not going drinking. I think I'll spend the day at home, either writing or reading the new lemons in the update.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Either way, it should be fun. Right?

Happy Birthday!
Awww, c'mon! It's the big two-one! You should go out partying with a few friends! (Drinking isn't neccesary.) You guys can go to an arcade or something, and party down on DDR all night. Beleive me, with friends, that's a whole shitload of amusement.
Anus Individual 20 Wrote:Awww, c'mon! It's the big two-one! You should go out partying with a few friends! (Drinking isn't neccesary.) You guys can go to an arcade or something, and party down on DDR all night. Beleive me, with friends, that's a whole shitload of amusement.

hrmm... maybe Ill go do something like that for my twentieth this Friday..
whoa hey e-mail me you got a present to get (once you tell me what I can find on the net or make in gif form)
My birthday was quite lame. For sentimental purposes, I washed and dryed my favorite plush toy. I got a tiny brown zit that wouldn't go away burned off by my dad, and then I burned his zits for him. My big present was my trust fund, which got turned over to me. It's really much more of a responsibility than it is a present. Now I'm in charge of my own tuition and all of my own finances and investments. I won an original Peter Venkman figure MOC on ebay that should be coming in the mail next week. I also got a year's supply of generic Rogaine, because I'm not balding yet, nor do I want to be. I'm working on one more Lego project before I pack them away for good. A lot of planning went into it, and it's a quarter done. I'll post pictures when it's finished. So far it's damn impressive even by my high engineering standards.
I know that you saw me.
all I did with my legos were make transformer like robots
Quote:all I did with my legos were make transformer like robots
Actually, that's exactly what I have in mind, except these will look like animals, they'll combine into a large Megazord-like guy and a train, they'll hold my Lego Power Rangers in cockpits, and they'll have weapons that shoot and light up. So far, I've finished my Yellow Ranger's Rhino, and I'm halfway done with my Red Ranger's Polar Bear.
I know that you saw me.
cool
I made one time with lego a arm wath could move by himself only up and down and left and right