Join our server on Discord

Flamedramon X ????
hmmm... Just a thought but who would you Put Flamedramon with as a Yaoi Couple?

Besides yourself >.>;;

Personally... I've explored a few different possibilities, such as a Flamedramon, Magnamon or even just two Flamedramons.
I go for Weregarurumon
Stingmon, all the way.
I remember a great pic of Flame with every one of V-mon,s digivolution... FlamedramonxVeemon for me :)
FinalEnix Wrote:I go for Weregarurumon
me too
Some fics I read in the past were Fladramon getting paired with Black WarGreymon. Others include like WarGreymon, and yes..Even with evolutions of himself like Raidramon, Magnamon and XV-mon..(See Tatsumi Ichiro's fic archive in DaD's main page)
Shadow Prince: SNKage Wrote:Some fics I read in the past were Fladramon getting paired with Black WarGreymon. Others include like WarGreymon, and yes..Even with evolutions of himself like Raidramon, Magnamon and XV-mon..(See Tatsumi Ichiro's fic archive in DaD's main page)

... Erm... That's great and all.. and we already know that... But the Question is who Would YOU pair him off with... not what people have already done in Fics >.>;;[/b]
Flaydramon Wrote:... Erm... That's great and all.. and we already know that... But the Question is who Would YOU pair him off with... not what people have already done in Fics >.>;;[/b]

...Ops. Pardon for the indirect answer!

Hmmm......

I think I'll go with Fladramon x Black WarGreymon. A pairing that's my most favorite of all the Flamey fandom coupling.
Flamey and me XD jk

hmm well WarGreymon, BlackWarGreymon, Exxy. too much who suit him.
Mimi idealy, but since this is the yaoi forum, Davis.