Join our server on Discord

Poll: What's your orientation? (Don't lie on the poll, noone will know ;) )
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Straight
50.00%
11 50.00%
Bisexual
40.91%
9 40.91%
Gay
9.09%
2 9.09%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Orientation
Just curious...
To tell the truth I think Bi I like to be boys and girls :oops:
FinalEnix Wrote:To tell the truth I think Bi I like to be boys and girls :oops:

like to be boys and girls? so you sometimes see yourself as a boy and a girl? That stuff has seemed foreign to me...I like both, but I'm a guy 24/7...if you didn't make a typo what's it like to see yourself as a girl (or guy if you're a girl)
Chances are he meant to say "be with."
Yeah sorry a mistake
When it comes to real life (I.e. human beings) I'm straight as bullet trajectory.
I do, however, possess an interspecies (i.e. digimon on human) fetish that has been known to take some delight, among other things, in guy on guy action.

So I'd say I'm 95% straight.
Anus Individual 20 Wrote:When it comes to real life (I.e. human beings) I'm straight as bullet trajectory.
I do, however, possess an interspecies (i.e. digimon on human) fetish that has been known to take some delight, among other things, in guy on guy action.

So I'd say I'm 95% straight.

I "used" to be the same way...I never ever thought of dudes like I do now...It's strange...I've never been intimate with another guy but when I turned 17 I started to go towards real people...before that I was totally into Human/Digimon and Human/Human hentai, Male/male relations of course...that's why I used to think I wasn't bi...sometimes it takes an experience (like a guy hitting on you and you realizing you want him) to finally come out to yourself.
you are lucky I cant try anything with a guy or he could tell someone then I get the anti gay army behind me (al my enemys are in this group and they look for everything to hit me) and I have not enough friends to ask help for becouse some of them are in the group to.
haha, lucky? No, far from it... I'm a little too naive and I say things I wish I could take back...perfect example: I "friend" of mine was talkin to me on MSN Messenger and he started to hit on me, I mean getting really nasty. I took him seriously and honestly I would have gone for him. I sent him an email after he logged off and I totally came out to him. Lucky for me he's totally cool and he had no problem with that but he's not into dudes...Seems ok right? Well, not really...I am really pissed at him now cuz he wanted to hang out (just as friends do...nothing nasty) and then he blew me off, twice. He never phoned back or anything...this pissed me off because people do not do this to me...i'm quite respected. So now I'm thinking of telling him I was lying about myself in case I snap at him and he totally hates me and decides to tell everyone what I am...don't know how that one would blow over....

I feel bad for you having to deal with so many haters...sometimes you just have to take a chance...It's really tough sometimes though. I've wanted to tell one of my best friends for so long (although I don't want to be more than friends with him) yet I feel it wouldn't be a good idea, he really is bothered by non-straight guys (haha maybe in denial with his own sexuality?)...maybe it's a good way to see how good a friend he is? I wish I knew a good way to "hook up" without exposing yourself...I feel you there Enix. Wink
I'm totally straight.I don't think I can ever be attracted to a woman.I'm little attracted to guys too,so I decided to be true to myself and find out if it was cuz I have the wrong sexual orientation or what,but it just seems that the type of guys I like is scarce.