Join our server on Discord

New Digimon series!
Check out the post ( What would be your plot for a hentai dojin ) There is a plot synopsis for an ongoing lemon. New digimon, new kids, new villians, and one big mystery.________See what you think. Is the plot of these 8 kids, new type digimon ( as of yet unnamed ) 2 villians, a brother and sister. They might be more interested in making love to the heros, than killing them. A new type evil digimon, that cannot get a lot of cooperation from the brother and sister._______Here is your chance to come up with a story of your own._____Name the digimon! Name the 10 kids! What is the ulterior motive of the evil digimon? Are the good digimon aware of what is going on, or are they clueless?__________ Will the 2 brothers find their parents?
sounds interesting but I'm busy with my own season I'll put on here soon
I got all my ideas together and posted a cleaned up version of the idea on "Digimon Chat" under ( Ideas for a new digimon series )______I decided the brother and sister should be attractive rouges instead of villians. This would create more conflict between them and the evil digimon. Plus if they decide to team up with the heros, it wouldn't be such a stretch of the immagination.________More romance and mystery. Lemons anyone?
Damnit! Evil I though you were gonna say there was official a new season being made by Toei. Next time please pick a title for the topic that doesn't bring Digi-Fans hopes up, just to find out it's jst some lemon contest.
have you heard about the X-Evolution thing their making?
No, I had not heard they were doing a 5th series. I get copies of animage and animedia every month, but I hadn't noticed anything that looked like digimon. I will keep my eye open for it. Not too many people seem to be interested in trying to come up with an origional story with new type digimon, or a new cast of kids. I saw a fellow in Japan who did 11 doujins of Jenrya and Ruki. They were for sale as ebooks. But I have never seen one of his on any U S site. Too bad, he really drew Jenrya and Ruki really cute. In one page he showed to advertize his ebooks, he had Jenrya dressed up like a doctor, and Ruki like a nurse. Jenrya was beginning to examine Ruki.
X-Evolution may or may not be a series. The current wave of information seems to evidence that it will not be a series, but simply a full-length animation (meaning, "a movie").

Now, concerning the lack of interest in developing new characters and new Digimon types, that's because it's not easy to make a good flow. It's easier to make a new story with existing characters and maybe toss a few new ones into the mix. Maybe that's what the series developers should realize, too.
Yes, I agree. Originally, they were going to have a season 5, which was going to be a continuation of tamers, but they cancelled it, I think it may have been because they did ran out of popular ideas or something.

I think they should go on with Adventure (season 1 + 2). Sure, the humans say that everything goes fine, but notice that the digimon have been 'silenced' throughout the whole series, their opinions and backgrounds hidden, well, except Gatomon of course.

Maybe this could be an opportunity to continue on a series based on the 1 + 2 digimon? There's plenty of open opportunities there, eg, the Dark Ocean, Daemon saying that he'll return, extra armour digivolutions, a lot of things.

Or, they could continue on a story about what happens to the digital world in Frontier when the humans leave, like a story about the ancient and celestial digimon.

But, it could be for the best that the seasons are left the way they are. It leaves us authors with plenty of ideas on what could happen next, and actually have the opinions spread out, not circulated around one big idea.

And this is my 200th post by the way. woot
I always prefered stories where the kids have something to protect. Usually their homes, families, school, classmates. Thats what made the first half of season 3 so attractive._________You also had the comedy of trying to keep the existence of the digimon secret from the grownups. And seeing the families of the kids gave a lot of insight to their character. For instance Spirited Away was great because Chihiro wasn't just trying to save herself. She was also in a battle to save her parents, and latter Haku.______It was blatently romantic. And even though there was no time for a kiss much less sex. The 2 kids thought about each other constantly.________No matter how wild or outlandish the story, these elements ground the show in reality. Just like Lilo and Nami's dilema in Lilo and Stitch grounded that story in reality. And it gave them something to protect._________Protecting those you love, and romance make the story everytime.
the "new series" is a movie (thank you V-jump)